WA/OR Meet in September!

MilanoRR

5+ Year Member
sorry i wasn't a member for this event yet. we would have had 3 peeps. hahah I've been cruising around HMT and HT and missed this place... which looks like home. =) I'll get some of my buddies together next time. We should do it around one of the school breaks since most of them are away in higher education.

Being stuck at a CC sucks. =)

NOT

1337 | RCE

teh broke enthusiast
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol NOW everyone chimes in

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the mall in eugene was a coo spot .... we went to some park out there that was fairly bitchin too

if i had my way id love to see the meet happen in medford / grants pass area, but that wont happen cause got traction and i are probably the only ones from california interested in driving up for the meet

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude what about like salem or like eugene or like somewhere around there? salem would be cool in front of the capitol. also what about like out in the country somewhere. like my house! lol

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude what about like salem or like eugene or like somewhere around there? salem would be cool in front of the capitol. also what about like out in the country somewhere. like my house! lol
party at plazmascivic
:wave::party2::party2:
:party2::party2::drinking:
:Raza::cownana::cownana::cownana:

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey if u want i have a whole group of guys that wouldnt mine throwin a huge bonfire party we had one last night with a bunch of autocrossers and a bunch a BUNCH of street racing groups there was like 50+ people out there.

1337 | RCE

teh broke enthusiast
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
man that's too far for me. i'm about 2 hours north of seattle. i'm just not around enough people on this forum i guess :(

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well heres a good plan for the people north we will all drive up to like portland meet up there, then cruise and stuff back to salem :D