Wake up English

Zeo

CCSC #41
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey i know there are more and more of us english people here so come on letas use our european board a bit more maybe we can have a country wide meet at some central area, just us english boys (and girls) make a vid post it and show the americans how it is done.... :headbang:

Ukcivicboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds interesting.........not the warmest time of year though !! :P

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, best time would be next years show season, if we all met at a well known show.....then we could sort something else after..just an idea, but i'm definitely up for it! :D

Ukcivicboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
although if anyones taking a trip to xtremes xmas party could bne a good time to meet up

samuri

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A Uk meet would be good.

I like the sound of next years show season. Sounds a bit warmer :D. Also gives me time to get at least 'somehting' changed on the car. Its uber-standard at the moment.:roll:

Are any dates realesed for next years shows yet?

Dugsta

m0nkey ?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm up for that, as everyone said, its sooooo cold at the momment, and also I havnt really been cleaning my car very much at the momment because of the constant rain down here :( so summer would be ideal :D

Ukcivicboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm well Donnys early April as always..havent got the dates yet though..dammit...spose i'll have to venture to Max Power Live in lindon next weekend...should be fun..ahem!!

ADZ

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I Didint realize there were so many brits on this forum im up for a meet!

Zeo

CCSC #41
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i reckon so, i think we should go to a show like donny or weston wheels etc... and represent for club civic, on the uk side of the pond. I havent been to any shows yet so itd be a new experience for me, cause i only pasted my test this year i am a newb lol :P

ADZ

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah that sounds good only thing is those things can be a pain to sort out eg numbers of cars and that.

Civicity

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool!! this site rocks don't it? the last thing i found that got me this excited was my pecker!! We have nothing even close to this

Dugsta

m0nkey ?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Civicity
Cool!! this site rocks don't it? the last thing i found that got me this excited was my pecker!! We have nothing even close to this
:shock:

Zeo

CCSC #41
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i does rule but i feel inadaquate cause my car is s**t comparedm to everyone else here, but then again i am still a wee one at only 17

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, u guys look motivated, ROCK ON!!!!! :headbang:

Ukcivicboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HEHE when u live in a world full of saxos n novas u gotta be there to show them what real cars are like.....I hate saxos!!

Civicity

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just come back from the outer rings of hell, I sold out to the family car for a while! you know the one HP boring as hell but now I decided get a cheaper car and spend the rest on mods!!
Pushing a bit at my age I think but what the hell its my last chance at modding :( I gotta do it right so its the works this time not just cosmetic. I can't afford an evo or a scoobie or even anything near after my business went bust a few yrs ago. so this is it i think before i slip into middle age and buy a rover!!
My first move is sourcing a decent b16a2 motor and box and rebuilding it im my shed with decent cam flywheel etc. In the mean time I am doing a few cosmetic bits. I got some lower front and rear lips today of a 96 hatch but they wont fit :( I now am looking to swap them for whatever I can.
P.S I hate Novas more than anything else