Wanna play with my Wankel?

ElantraTuner

Respect the Hyundai :P
5+ Year Member
i'm jealous... i want a rwd beast... like the supra zack has... lol he said hes going ot have 600 rwhp next year!

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1995stockcivic said:
nice pick up man, i miss the 240 already, but at least you got somethign else rwd with potential
Yeah, I miss my 240, but I think I will enjoy the FC more anyway.... Hell, I allready am..... :lol: :scurred:

ElantraTuner said:
i'm jealous... i want a rwd beast... like the supra zack has... lol he said hes going ot have 600 rwhp next year!
Damn straight.... I don't care what anyone says.... RWD is always better then FWD.... 8)

But Civics will always hold a special place in my heart... ;)

ElantraTuner

Respect the Hyundai :P
5+ Year Member
yeah rwd is awesome.. but i know i'll never forget my xd... i'll always remember it.. guess thats just because its my first car!

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice f**king buy!!! best part is it's essentially identical to the Turbo II model, so you don't need to do anything to the body(or atleast I wouldn't?)and you can focus on the engine, suspension, ect ...

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TougeRunner said:
Nice f**king buy!!! best part is it's essentially identical to the Turbo II model, so you don't need to do anything to the body(or atleast I wouldn't?)and you can focus on the engine, suspension, ect ...
Yeah, pretty much when I am not in debt anymore I am going to do some suspension work (shocks, springs, bushings), then maybe replace the driver's seat (I need a tad more head room), then start saving for the T2 conversion.... 8)

Oh, and I plan on getting stock FD rims and maybe painting them black.... Not really sure if I will like the black on red, though... I'm gonna have to mess around in PS a little first...

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good shape, not something i see much but im sure once you get some work done to it its gonna look pretty noice....you def need to get some JDM old school mesh wheels on there...maybe a kit :thumbup:

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No kit for me, and I'm not really sure on the wheels yet.... Can't decide on what style looks best... :lol:

Thanks.... :D

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, the '99 RX7 wheels are nice as hell, but really expensive and hard to find.... I'm thinking just some FD wheels would do the trick.... 8)

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice ride Joseph. :thumbs up

I just spotted this.

Slap some rims on there and you'll be good to go. 8)

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6sic6 said:
Nice ride Joseph. :thumbs up

I just spotted this.

Slap some rims on there and you'll be good to go. 8)
Thanx... All I want to do is get rims and the T2 hood (maybe CF).... But first I need to get some money.... :lol: :oops: