want to go quiet

hondaguy37

5+ Year Member
hey guys i recently got pulled over for my exhaust:cussing: , ive got a tsudo N1 catback (holy s**t loud i know:smackself ) but i want to quiet it down but not lose my performance... what muffler or axle back would be the best to do so. let me know of any mufflers or axle back for sale that will help me out need it soon.... not tying to spend over like 150 on mufflers and over 200 on axle backs... thanks :smileyR:

dyce590

True Life:I drive a Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i say try a silencer

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ws2 has a nice sound...not quiet...but not loud. and its oval not cylindrical so i like it more that way.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^agreed, and some ppl believe it's chambered, but it's not. it's straight

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mugenej8power said:
Apex'i NOIR

I've recommended this to everyone who has ever asked me about an exhaust. It's what I'm running and I love it. If you want a little more sound, go WS2.

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
\\ Forgiven // said:
I've recommended this to everyone who has ever asked me about an exhaust. It's what I'm running and I love it. If you want a little more sound, go WS2.
It'll probably be what i start running here shortly :thumbs up

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since price is a factor, I'd check with a performance oriented exhaust shop in your area. Usually not Meineke or Midas, but an independant.

Otherwise, Tanabe Medallion touring exhaust is supposed to be well under 93db

hondaguy37

5+ Year Member
2slo4u said:
this is my twin loop..even at full spool can barely hear it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qVsPl_RLvjQ
damn that is quiet....

and see i need my car quiet be cause ive been getting pulled because the cops around here are assholes and i guess they dont like ricer exhaust... but a twin loop is probobly what im going to go with.... but will the 2 1/4 exhaust make the twin loop sound louder... also i was looking into going back to a factory intake box like i see on all the jdm cars.... would that help my sound.:???:

dyce590

True Life:I drive a Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont let cops drag you out of the scene. just do the bare minimum until u catch more problems. if they say its the exhaust, change the exhaust. dont go making your engine stock again

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stop being gay and leave the n1 on there unless you got a ticket for it.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have heard that VA is a tuff place to have a modified car. I am glad they don't do that here.