Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its like there playing a game...its crazy

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rofl... the big sqaure building.... youre cleared to level it... I got a friend who just got re-trained into this job field... its the only one where a Enlisted person can kill people... they are on a C-130 Assault aircraft

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its scary man, you see that guy running and every second another bomb blows up right behind him, i was like "gogogo run little man!" lol

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont know what I would do if I was barley out running bombs that were being fired at me. ahh

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude f**k that s**t, they wernt even fighting back, you can see the guys head fly across the f**kin ground when they blow him up, that s**t is soo f**ked up, it aint cool at all

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude we went in to kill them, thats why they call it a "war" just like they came and blew our buildings up, we didnt do anything.
go listen to the news

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, this is the second time i have seen this, and i still cant figure out what the one dude was yelling every time a bomb/missle hit the ground. it sounded like 'god damn' but in a real weird accent....anyone know what he was saying??

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some military thing.. I dont really know

98CivicLX2

Honda Power!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:ownded:damn that is hella money right there they are using bombs to blow up single people anyone every tell them about machine guns?:guns::smileyR:

92lshatchback

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL

I personally love the " Ya go ahead and kill em all " and then like 10 seconds later, NO WAIT HOLD ON UHH DONT KILL EM lol wtf !

ZuM00Si

Jack Load
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that was some funny ass s**t man. They were like get the guy running lol nice find bro.

needboost

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
crazy s**t man. i'm glad i wasn't one of those f**kers running from the bombs.