WAT-IS-JDM???????(56k) is ok

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
just a few updated pics

just put the si spoiler on and i remember asking ppl about it on my car and said no spoiler...i really like the way it looks on mine...but thats just IMO...but ill def get better pics 2morrow in the day time

Here are the rims i just ordered friday
Rota GT3 Black With Polished Lip
16x7 (4x100)

and a pic of the HID's ive had in my car for a while just never really took a pics so heres one
Bright Huh?

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i chased down a red coupe with some old guy driving it with an oem rear lip just like yours... the car wasnt modded at all.. i kept chasing him screaming 200 bucks

He kept ignoring me :cry:

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
i chased down a red coupe with some old guy driving it with an oem rear lip just like yours... the car wasnt modded at all.. i kept chasing him screaming 200 bucks

haha...atleast u tried.....did u think it was me again??

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
srry for such shitty quality pic of spoiler

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:

why wouldnt you just follow him to wherever he was going... idont think many people will listen to a screaming person on the freeway danny.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Astheros said:
why wouldnt you just follow him to wherever he was going... idont think many people will listen to a screaming person on the freeway danny.
or could even hear em...if u were on the freeway

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't like those back lips, but boi are they rare. hella nice hid though..... dope. what brand and i'm guessin they are 6k?

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nine78Guy said:
don't like those back lips, but boi are they rare. hella nice hid though..... dope. what brand and i'm guessin they are 6k?
they are McCullouch(spelling) and yeah they are 6k

thanks for input too

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
d00d...that spoiler sets of the back a lot...looks soo much better. i had a hard time warming up to that rear lip but with that spoiler....bada bing...all the pieces fall into place. :thumbs up w00t for HID's.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
civicboy18974 said:
wow rota gt3's you don't see them everyday:shock:
wow, a honda civic...you dont see those everyday:shock:

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
civicboy18974 said:
ok you don't, but why not try a different set of wheels, even if it is a rota wheel
umm prolly cause they look the best to me...i dont care how many ppl rock em....that means alot of ppl like em....if u dont like em then dont rock em....

end of story...

and rolla yeah i kno me 2 about gettin used 2 the lip but yeah like u said i think that spoiler makes it look a hell of alot better

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicboy18974 said:
wow rota gt3's you don't see them everyday:shock:
im with you, bad choice of rims there, they do look nice, but they are probably the most common whell on a civic, not only do i see them everyday but i usually see 2 cars with them parked next to eachother every day

i like them also but i would never get them

otherwise pretty sick, im a fan of your car!

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
05 said:
im with you, bad choice of rims there, they do look nice, but they are probably the most common whell on a civic, not only do i see them everyday but i usually see 2 cars with them parked next to eachother every day

i like them also but i would never get them

otherwise pretty sick, im a fan of your car!
thanks....yeah another reason i got these rims is b/c they are cheap and if i curb one it wont hurt my wallet...i mean im only 18 and on a budget hahahaha