Watch out! I'm back on the road!!

lonewolf

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, its been a while! (about a year actually!)

Lots of new names on here, but still some old ones I remember...

Some may recall about a year ago I was having a B16 swap into my EJ6 (Engine Swap From Hell), and it turns out that the mechanic was a t***** and didn't know s*** about cars.

About a month after I had it back the whole engine blew big time. 4th gear and syncro where melted, 5th and reverse had no teeth, bearings collapsed, head gasket gone, valve seals shot, piston seals shot and tons of other mess. I took it back to the garage and they had to repair it (they had a new mechanic this time) and luckily it was done properly. I had the car back for THREE WEEKS when it was written off (very nearly writing me off as well!) by a guy on the wrong side of the road! - 120mph combined speed head on, I was fighting for my life in hospital for a while.

And after 13 months of hospitals, pain, physiotherapy, more pain, and not having a car or being ABLE to drive, I have a new car!!!!

Its not a Civic, nor is even a Honda so I guess I won't be around much, so I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody again for the help and guidance they have given me during my many years of Civic ownership.

I'm going out next weekend to do a proper photoshoot, but here is a quick taster!

Click --> My new car!
Click --> Another view

Cheers!

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ooooOOooOOOOO!!! thats looks like fun.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats sick man! You 1up on us.

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOW. can you let me drive here in the usa for a couple of days. just to show off ill send it back i swear

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that car will never be on the same level as a Civic!

..when it comes to gas mileage..

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
glad you're ok man. Welcome back....and good luck