5+ Year Member
updated 2-28-07

shitty pics but here are some i just took

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Screw buildup threads, you have the same exact thread in the 6th gen section. Just post it up when your done.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Screw buildup threads, you have the same exact thread in the 6th gen section. Just post it up when your done.
thanks

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that looks like an oem replacement exedy organic clutch? why would you get an oem replacement (even though its supposed to support 65% more torque) if you are shooting for 375hp?

also what do you have planned as far as traction is concerned?

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mang, car is looking amazing!!! can't wait for the boost

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
that looks like an oem replacement exedy organic clutch? why would you get an oem replacement (even though its supposed to support 65% more torque) if you are shooting for 375hp?

also what do you have planned as far as traction is concerned?
i just got this clutch cause im tired of this damn stock...lol and yes i kno that wont do good with 375 im gonna go with a 4 puck when boost

and traction im goin with traction bars torque damper etc etc

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why? Your not going to track it.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like your super tuner nuts.

corbsc-westcvc

5+ Year Member
cars looking sick as usual. when are the omni coilovers going on?? HEY are u goin to the carolinahondas/ imports nc meet CARAVAN on march 24th. i think ill b headed up there with a possible 5-6 ppl. u should def go

Mr_OG

Banned
car is gonna look great! was wondering, are you going to run harnesses with those seats??? I really like them

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mm... your my hero.... sounds like what i want to do in the near future... except id rather not have to touch the motor really I would only be looking to make say 175 or so on the stock motor with say 100000 miles on it and good compression etc... and on 6-7 psi. How is that edelbrock manifold? Have to modify ur intake? thats what i hear your suppose to do if u put it on. I might be getting one. How is the power gain?

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
corbsc-westcvc said:
cars looking sick as usual. when are the omni coilovers going on?? HEY are u goin to the carolinahondas/ imports nc meet CARAVAN on march 24th. i think ill b headed up there with a possible 5-6 ppl. u should def go
yeah im goin and yeah ill be in the raleigh caravan =)