WatisJDM Scammer? (robbie)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats the big deal that all he was worried about was him, you are only worried about yourself and getting your lip joel,--- im just sayin

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
correct!

Cut the crap! You know how many times you've been online since I bought this lip? how many posts you've made since I bought this lip? Don't play me! Don't water down the situation, admit you f'd up and you were only concerned about Robbie throughout your ordeal. Be a man not a coward! don't make excuses, make progress, corrections, improvements so it never happens again!
joel, im dead serious im not feeding some stupid bullshit....the only times ive been online were on my phone and im not able to get on many websites on my phone...ch is about the only website i could get onto.

But I will admit i did f**k up and did not handle the situation like it should have been handled and i apologize about that,but i wasnt only concerned about robbie, i was working my ass off working on people cars and what not to try and get money to get everything handle but not having another car its hard to make money

im sure nothing i can save will make up for any of the events that happened, so i might s**t if u want ill ship ya msd 6al or something for free

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k it, this story is done.

JDMJNKY

Banned
whats the big deal that all he was worried about was him, you are only worried about yourself and getting your lip joel,--- im just sayin
Are you serious? you can't be that ignorant? because he took off w/ my money!!!! I made those post to warn everyone, not just for me. Think before you speak please.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Are you serious? you can't be that ignorant? because he took off w/ my money!!!! I made those post to warn everyone, not just for me. Think before you speak please.
took off with your money?...im sitll here and your getting the lip....ok it wasnt the easy thing to get but your still getting it....i mean i know you went thru some s**t but i have not taken your money and ran not giving you a product

and not everyone is truthful that posted s**t about me

rpracing....like u said i traded a legit civic shell for his beat up track car...and i agree with you...the only thing that made me actually get the teg was rhd and money can fix body work and just being different and that i drove almost 4 hours

i did forget some parts that i told him i would give him and he got them....it took some time because i had to find every single thing so i could ship it at once, and i told him i was jobless....but anyways my friend afford to take the parts to him so he did

the thing is he didnt tell you is that he owed me parts....he told me after i get all my parts i will send you the rest....it wasnt alot butttttttt, he said he would give me a skunk2 dual bend short shifter and the aem wideband o2 sensor, well i never got the sk2 shifter cuase he siad he never said that, so i was like whatever just send me my o2 sensor, well i had the car for prolly 4 or 5 months now.....i just the got the o2 sensor alittle less than a month ago

i know that has nothing to do with you but, i was just getting that clear about him

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not ignorant, you are, there is not one person that doesnt act in alturstic ways, sorry you are so blind to the fact taht people are alturistic in nature, just know that karma will catch up if he did f**k you, it was an internts deal, its a gamble every time. EVERY TIME im sure you are not out like a trillion bucks so its cool, you got burned but it sounds like he will be getting back to you with what you need. he is trying to rectify the situation, maybe robbie you get proof ie scan an internet bill showing that your service was interupted or a cell phone bill. its ok joel your a cool guy from what i have seen, you will have good karma i am sure.

JDMJNKY

Banned
joel, im dead serious im not feeding some stupid bullshit....the only times ive been online were on my phone and im not able to get on many websites on my phone...ch is about the only website i could get onto.

But I will admit i did f**k up and did not handle the situation like it should have been handled and i apologize about that,but i wasnt only concerned about robbie, i was working my ass off working on people cars and what not to try and get money to get everything handle but not having another car its hard to make money

im sure nothing i can save will make up for any of the events that happened, so i might s**t if u want ill ship ya msd 6al or something for free
I don't want anything for free..... all I wanted is what I paid you for. Your apology is accepted. I can also sympathize with your situation, we spoke many times prior and in the matter of this transaction I know a bit more than you think I know. However I won't engage you in a huge debacle about details, but I am glad your here finally contributing to the issue. smoothing the resolution.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thank you joel, and thanks for kinda understanding

and trust me i know we had been contacted alot about the lip in previous times, but just trust i was not trying to screw you over AT ALLL, if i wanted to do that i could of done that the 1st time u asked about the lip...

now that i can actually go online i will be getting back to you more

JDMJNKY

Banned
not ignorant, you are, there is not one person that doesnt act in alturstic ways, sorry you are so blind to the fact taht people are alturistic in nature, just know that karma will catch up if he did f**k you, it was an internts deal, its a gamble every time. EVERY TIME im sure you are not out like a trillion bucks so its cool, you got burned but it sounds like he will be getting back to you with what you need. he is trying to rectify the situation, maybe robbie you get proof ie scan an internet bill showing that your service was interupted or a cell phone bill. its ok joel your a cool guy from what i have seen, you will have good karma i am sure.
No please don't get me wrong, I understand things happen. I do. I understand the nature of e-purchases, and I hate that this may come off incorrect. what I was trying to illustrate was- I paid this man, I did not receive product, then you turn around and ask ME.....what's the big deal? The big deal is the principle!

If I never took these actions of recourse when would I have got my lip? when or would I have got a refund?

JDMJNKY

Banned
thank you joel, and thanks for kinda understanding

and trust me i know we had been contacted alot about the lip in previous times, but just trust i was not trying to screw you over AT ALLL, if i wanted to do that i could of done that the 1st time u asked about the lip...

now that i can actually go online i will be getting back to you more
:word: TTYL!