Waxed for the first time...

TJ92Civic

WeRd
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

50 cent dvd lol

Just waxed it for the first time, took off the Civic emblem in the back too. not even 5 minutes after I finished a bird crapped on the roof!!!! :evil: Cleaned that off. Another bird crapped on it today though... I hate birds!

tim

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wut kind of wax do u use?

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It was probably the guy with the f-150 in the second pic's bird....dayum honders.

Looks nice though :thumbs up

TJ92Civic

WeRd
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Meguires, it was all cloudy when I took the pics so it's not as shiny lookin as it really was lol.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks clean bro..! i am absolute loving the screen....i'm thinking about getting one this summer for the long trips that I got to do and i thought it'd be great for the passengers and stuff like that...and plus i think its just pimp to have....my cousin has one and he has a couple dvd's that have music video's on it that he uses for shows n junk like that....! =)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wash that bird poop off the paint asap. It's acidic and can burn your clearcoat. I had to deal with a black '96 today with the same problem. :???: I still made it look pretty though and my friends are THRILLED with it. :D I'm doing my friend's STi tomorrow. Now he's not afraid to have me wash his car... in fact he told me he wants me to detail it. =)

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good..the sedans are really starting to grow on me.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TJ92Civic said:
Meguires, it was all cloudy when I took the pics so it's not as shiny lookin as it really was lol.
i gotta say, i waxed my car with the liquid meguires gold class wax yesterday and man it looks awesome!!!!!!! i'll link u later when i post up the pics

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice head unit, my wife wants me to get one for road trips so she can watch sex in the city :smackself .... anyway how much did it cost ?

TJ92Civic

WeRd
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
King Bob said:
nice head unit, my wife wants me to get one for road trips so she can watch sex in the city :smackself .... anyway how much did it cost ?
haha DONT DO ITTTTTTTT!!!! lol. It was 850 after tax. Regular price was 900+ tax but I know the guy that works there.

tim

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice but PLEASE turn that dash kit upside down and remount the in dash, looks like it may hit your mirror soon lol , like so

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TJ92Civic said:
haha DONT DO ITTTTTTTT!!!! lol. It was 850 after tax. Regular price was 900+ tax but I know the guy that works there.

tim
damn you got ripped bro ham, i got mine for 525 to the door courtesy of egay ;)

TJ92Civic

WeRd
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
damn you got ripped bro ham, i got mine for 525 to the door courtesy of egay ;)
Oh well I was pissed off and felt like spending money. I like it that way I can still use the pocket when it's up.