waxed it, new dent and illegal tint

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i decided to give my car the treatment today cause i havent waxed it in a while and have gotten that sand s**t from the sierras all over it quite a bit this year. Anyways i went 3 stage style + a glosser wipe and its lookin good other than a few things ... keep in mind the car was repainted march 04.

i ever catch who did this they are gettin shot

not sure what the deal is with this s**t i buffed the best i could ... its really bad on the hood but this is the best pic i could get.

my fav pic out of the shoot

yes, this light ass tint earned me a fix it ticket from the chp.

one last pic

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sexy as usually, but i really wonder...how much tint is that?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its like 25 or 30 percent pretty light ... the back windows were limo but they have faded quite a bit

ryanM

that tint is illegal? what percent is it and what percent is the law?

me likey your sedan very clean

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
california law is like 70 or 84 percent so basically nothing.

a96710

5+ Year Member
I had 15% all the way around and 50% with a 5% strip on the top when I had my Integra and I never had any problems with cops, but looks good.

a96710

5+ Year Member
I had 15% all the way around and 50% on the windshield with a 5% strip on the top when I had my Integra and I never had any problems with cops, but looks good.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im probably gonna go darker when i retint and not be dumb enough to get caught again.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like your car, for some reason the muffler looks funny to me though, what exhaust is that?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it comes out at a 45 degree angle which is why it looks funny, its a focuz axle back.

Yoshiod9

the english teacher
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have you tried popping the dents on your own? i figure you can rub them out a good bit but there may still be a bit of a small dent at the impact point. car is clean though. i still love those rims...you can NEVER find a 9-spoke rim on the market.

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
those dents suck, but other than that it looks really nice

Vallejo_raider

i am mr. fobster
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks f**kin clean man...........well sucks you got the fix it ticket i have 35% in the fronts and the napa guys and the chp dont complain about even when i got pulled over twice by npd for speeding they didnt trip about that. well see ya and your clean ass car around the jc

loccusst

Experienced Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good. You can't beat the three stage. That dent looks weird dude.....wonder what it was. The pic of the paint blemish looks like what they call "fish-eyes" I think. But, you should of noticed it when you got the car painted.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah its not fish eyes ... and whats funny is now after a few days it seems to have dissapered.

oxyg3n

5+ Year Member
in cali you cant have the front windows tinted, thats ghey but all these brainless fuks keep voting for stricter laws. i think the other windows can be 80-85%

jak

shaken...... not stirred.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice drop!, sucks about the dent though. =) :(