Weak. Very Weak.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn man, that sucks sorry to hear, glad everyone's ok i once got T-boned 4 blocks from my house too, f**king tow truck driver wanted $100 to tow it 4 blocks um f**k you!

I paid 3k for that 91 lude, got 6k back from INS and bought my civic cash w/that w/20k miles for 2k more.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That sucks really bad man, but one thing I've learned... never completely fill the gas tank, its bad luck

Every car I've ever got into an accident with I just filled the gas tank that day.
maybe thats just you:lol:

sorry to hear that happened bro. Hopefully something good will come out of it.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn :shock: that suck dude hope everything turns out good on this accident

1slowdseries

5+ Year Member
bummer bro. my s**t also got hit with a full tank. youll get some cash out of it, i got double the price of mine. glad everyone is ok. good luck with all the s**t to come.

victor.m

5+ Year Member
That f**ker's insurance better pay for every penny. My condolences, hope everything turns out alright. Regardless, can't wait to see the new build =)

darksolderx

5+ Year Member
I hate r-tards who pass up f**king stop signs and then T-Bone me four houses down from where I live. Life sucks. So long my pretty little civic. Had 172k miles on it and I just filled up on gas this morning too. :(

if it were me id have beat the person that hit you repeatedly till my hands turned red

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if it were me id have beat the person that hit you repeatedly till my hands turned red
Ohh yeaaaaaaaa thats a real smart move. Then the money that he might possibly be able to get from the lawsuit would go down the drainnnnnnnnnnn. Go away noob.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i agree victor...noobs be gettin on muh nerves. EzPeciallays when dey cain't spells and type all funky.

to the OP. if its any consolation, looks like your lambo hinges handled the impact fairly well lol. gl with the rebuild/replacement. and I'm glad to see you werent hurt

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They did it to get rid of the Lambo doors, but got the rear door instead.

Sucks.