Weight Reduction Questions...

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
about to get rid of some s**t i dont need !
when taking off the AC compressor do i need to get a smaller belt.
what problems might i run into?
am i gonna need 2 go out and buy anything?
:shock:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
smaller belt for what? just pull off the a/c belt and remove all the ac components, you dont need a new belt. the only problem you will run into is when you get a heat wave of 95 degrees with 90% humidity and youre sweating your ass off sitting in stopped traffic on the freeway with the windows down but there's no breeze only the smell of the diesel exhaust of the dodge duelie sitting next to you. then you look over to the obese woman in the lexus next to you and her hair is blowing back from the A/C pumping out 60 degree air in her face and she looks at you and smiles as a sweat droplet falls off your forehead and splashes in your eye so you end up winking at her like a fukin moron :evil:... that's when you'll regret removing your A/C to shed a measly 10lbs at the track. sorry, just talking from personal experience :lol:

Last edited:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
glad you understand my point of view

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
smaller belt for what? just pull off the a/c belt and remove all the ac components, you dont need a new belt. the only problem you will run into is when you get a heat wave of 95 degrees with 90% humidity and youre sweating your ass off sitting in stopped traffic on the freeway with the windows down but there's no breeze only the smell of the diesel exhaust of the dodge duelie sitting next to you. then you look over to the obese woman in the lexus next to you and her hair is blowing back from the A/C pumping out 60 degree air in her face and she looks at you and smiles as a sweat droplet falls off your forehead and splashes in your eye so you end up winking at her like a fukin moron :evil:... that's when you'll regret removing your A/C to shed a measly 10lbs at the track. sorry, just talking from personal experience :lol:
:bluelol: no s**t!

haha

i need to get my AC charged i think that's why the compressor doesn't kick on, but i rarely need it for obvious reasons lol

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
somebody needs to sig quote that so it doesnt go to waste. it was just a rant cuz its hot as f**k here right now, but its pretty funny when i read back over it

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol it dont get that damn hot here in indiana
yeh pretty damn funny tho

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dont forget to take out your windshield washer sprayers for extra reduction... :roll:

jb0ne

Banned
somebody needs to sig quote that so it doesnt go to waste. it was just a rant cuz its hot as f**k here right now, but its pretty funny when i read back over it
i feel your pain. its like constantly 100 degrees plus here before heat index. i knew it was hot when they said a coo lfront was coming in and its ONLY gunna be in the 90s.

texas is pretty crucial. my compressor is about to go out so i dont really use AC just windows down for that texas humidity.

mitka

5+ Year Member
BillyFerguson,

you should start writing for a living (if you aren't doing it already). That was a nice piece. :word:

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my car never came with a/c :(

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BillyFerguson?

Whats up with all the name changes lately
i dunno. one of the mods started it and it caught on.. i was tired of the same name for 6 years anyhow, at least now people know who i am

thanks mitka, but no i dont write lol

Bro'sslowdx

It's mine now...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol...yeah my car never came with a/c...your lucky to have the extra 10 pounds.....and i live in indiana...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont have A/C living in houston and it doesnt bother me so much. Must be all the hot places ive been stationed in the military.

and the a/c system is roughly 25lbs =)

steviezee47

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahahahah. you can tell that story is from pure experience!!!!! haha you got every single details from the old lady to the diesel truck

Tek-C