Weightlifting Supplements

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the percentage in most testosterone increases are above your normal level. whats the point of selling/buying if it wasnt more than what you would need. the only thing i can tell you about having too much of it is that you get the hard quite often.. ive been off testosterone supps for about 3 years now and i just get that random hard on =/

ladies love it though ;)
unless you're taking enough to see an increase of about 6 times your normal level, it's not going to do much. this was proven in a scientific journal of medicine. like i said, the fda doesn't regulate supplements. why do they sell it? because people will buy it :what: it's similar to the people who go and buy vitamin c supplements when they get sick.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol popeye.

anyways..

well i dont know about others but the testos that i use to take was 4.5g a tsp, not much, but i take it every morning, before workout, and before i sleep. thats a total of what 13.5g? the actuall supp that i take is NOT testos, but it helps produce them alot quicker in the body. this actual supp is a form of amino acid really, which in fact is good for the body.

but then i see where you are coming from, i know most of the suppls doseages arent enough for the body to react to it. so why do people take it? well, from another point of view, if you take it on a daily basis, your body will grow immune to the supp requiring the body to have more intake of it. which is why the idea of taking any supp daily WILL effect the body, and later show result physically.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I saw results from T2. I like it

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i dont know about others but the testos that i use to take was 4.5g a tsp, not much, but i take it every morning, before workout, and before i sleep. thats a total of what 13.5g? the actuall supp that i take is NOT testos, but it helps produce them alot quicker in the body. this actual supp is a form of amino acid really, which in fact is good for the body.

but then i see where you are coming from, i know most of the suppls doseages arent enough for the body to react to it. so why do people take it? well, from another point of view, if you take it on a daily basis, your body will grow immune to the supp requiring the body to have more intake of it. which is why the idea of taking any supp daily WILL effect the body, and later show result physically.
can i ask you a question? is this what you personally think happens or is what you say backed by by some sort of scientific evidence?...or by what's printed on the labels? because to my knowledge what you just said is mostly false.

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
true supplements dont do much and diet intake is 90% of it but supplements do help. i take many supps that i dont get in my diet such ass fish oil, multi vitamin, creatin, protein, amino acids, glutamine, fat burner and milk thistle. also at 27 i took a a test booster and estro suppressor in forza-t. i can say it help alot. muscles feel harder and more energy in my cardio. just came off my 4 week cycle of it and can tell a difference in energy. but back OP at that young of an age you have enough test. no need to boost and please dont cause you can really mess yourself up. and if for increased libido i think at such a young age something else is wrong

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
plus before messing with your hormones at such a young age go do some research at a BB forum. dont be an idiot and get info from a car forum

simpsonbuck3436

Efficiency Junkie
5+ Year Member
Supplement companies make so much money off people trying to gain huge muscle mass with a pill. Same thing with energy drinks, almost all energy drinks are a b vitamin complex with a little caffeine thrown in. Shiny packages, all the same.

Best way to get cut or gain muscle. *and it's almost free*

1. Drink plenty of water
2. Get plenty of protein(peanut butter sandwiches are great) Yogurt and Bananas are good too.
3. Take a b muti-vitamin. Vitamin b6 and b12 are responsible for making fuel available to your body.
4. When you work out, exert yourself to where your muscles can take no more....they will twitch.
5. REST REST REST your body cannot build muscle if your always working it.
6. Get plenty of sleep *very important*
7. Genetics play a very important role....some people will just not gain lots of muscle mass. I'm a pole 5'9" 145 but I'm strong as a bull. All in your frame and your genetics.

God has given us everything we need to be healthy and strong. People were big and strong way before the corporate whore came out with hydri-bullshit whatever that crap is.

Or you could just get some anabolic roids from Mexico and have your liver shut down in the prime of your life.

We are almost 90% water.......so drink lots of water so those muscles can build more tissue.

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Supplement companies make so much money of people trying to gain muscle mass with a pill. Same thing with energy drinks, almost all energy drinks are a b vitamin complex with a little caffeine thrown in. Shiny packages, all the same.

1. Drink plenty of water
2. Get plenty of protein(peanut butter sandwiches are great) Yogurt and Bananas are good too.
3. Take a b muti-vitamin. Vitamin b6 and b12 are responsible for making fuel available to your body.
4. When you work out, exert yourself to where your muscles can take no more....they will twitch.

God has given us everything we need to be healthy and strong. People were big and strong way before the corporate whore can out with hydri-bullshit whatever that crap is.

Or you could just get some anabolic roids from Mexico and have your liver shut down in the prime of your life.

We are almost 90% water.......so drink lots of water so those muscles can build more tissue.

you can get roids legally in the u.s. not gonna mention company names cause yougins are on here and dont want them to touch them. and you can do PR/PH safely with good CC and PCT. some education can go a long way

simpsonbuck3436

Efficiency Junkie
5+ Year Member
Roids and safe do not belong in the same sentence.

I bet you can do crystal meth safely......but why in the hell would I want too?

simpsonbuck3436

Efficiency Junkie
5+ Year Member
Roids build muscle but not the frame to support it. Why do you think all these baseball players got and stayed hurt after they had to stop juicing.

Testosterone should only be for medical applications.

Are people that insecure that they have to pump synthetic testosterone in your system.

Work with what you got.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Glutamine

i know by first hand. this was me junior year, about 1 1/2 year using supps.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i always knew you were the hulk

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol i had to blur it, my face was too sexy, your computer might have blown up

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well, this is what i look like...

now can you see why i want to use supplements?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lololololololololol you sure you arent looking for that gooooooood stuff? (crack)

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lololololololololol you sure you arent looking for that gooooooood stuff? (crack)
well i have been taking some supps lately that the guy i bought it from told me to snort, im not sure what its called but i can do like 2349809875 reps with the 5lb dumbells without getting tired. any ideas?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Supplement companies make so much money off people trying to gain huge muscle mass with a pill. Same thing with energy drinks, almost all energy drinks are a b vitamin complex with a little caffeine thrown in. Shiny packages, all the same.

1. Drink plenty of water
7. Genetics play a very important role....some people will just not gain lots of muscle mass. I'm a pole 5'9" 145 but I'm strong as a bull. All in your frame and your genetics.
imo rest/sleep should have been at the top or at least second. but props for putting it up there. most people don't know the importance of it. props for mentioning genetics too. most people again don't realize that they either do or don't have the body type to get that "big" look.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just drink muscle milk and myoplex. try winstrol.