weird noise on a driver side door. sound like a loose screw inside of it..

jmtrupinoy_8

5+ Year Member
can anyone help me. i have a 01 civic ex coupe manual, i just bought this 3months ago and for some reason i always hear a noise on a driver side door frame, seems to me that its a loose screw. not so sure.. thanks guyz! any advise will help.

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Have you taken off the door panel to look at what's making the noise?

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sounds good, let us know how it goes.

chicken fila

5+ Year Member
i had the same s**t 02 civic coupe, it was coming from my cold air intake hitting my neuspeed tie bar

if the pic worked when u look at the top left there is less than half a inch between my intake and tie bar so when i hit the gas they would hit making that noise

Last edited by a moderator:

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i had the same s**t 02 civic coupe, it was coming from my cold air intake hitting

if the pic worked when u look at the top left there is less than half a inch between my intake and tie bar so when i hit the gas they would hit making that noise
Uh, except his was in the door frame.

OP, any news?

masterp03

5+ Year Member
If you take the door panel off, theres a hard foam block just kind of hanging on the metal frame, I'm having the same problem and I think its that, or try hitting the inside of your door because there could be loose plastic mounting hardware inside of the door that keeps the panel in place