weksos industries annual meet!!

weksos

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

weksos industries aka weaksauce.org is having ANOTHER nice little gathering on July 15th (SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY) from 11am-3pm.

Last year our parking lot and side streets overflowed with cars! Let's do it again.

There will be FREE PIZZA AND BEVERAGES from 11am-1pm. Parking spots are limited so get here early for the FREE food and good parking.

We will also give out FREE products such as BLOX, NRG, CUSCO, and MORE just to name a few. Free products given only to people who have a raffle tickets which is passed out between 11am-12pm.

Call us if you have any questions!
See you all on July 15th!

Here's the link to pictures from last year's event.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1656642

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can i go i drive a enon

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think i might come, matt you wanna roll?

Gibz

5+ Year Member
Wow something close to where i live i just might have to show up unless i am out of town for my bday. The 16th is my bday so we will see whats up.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, work just gave me the ultimate shaft, TUESDAYS/WEDNESDAYS off .... f**king bullshit but means I can't make this

chinkskater

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I WILL BE THERE WITH THAT GUY IN THE FLYER (the one with the white shirt) and the plusONEcrew

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill be there, along with some members from Team Sauce. Look for the White EG w/red rims.

civic99white

casper
5+ Year Member
that was a cool meet is that every year it just cemed that every one out there were in there own crew but then again im a nebee is that how it always is is there any one haven another one any time soon

jpcrash

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just missed it. I'll pay more attention to meets