Welcome me back. ha8erz

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sup guys, I'm finally back and with a new little project =) (i was gone lost in dsm world for awhile) I picked up a 93 si hatch from a not so deserving person =) with functional bent off rice can and SWEET tan your face gauges!11!!1...ugh.. but yeah for 1500 i cant b***h to much, needs body work a bit, has fade.

k-pro coil-overs
skunk2 camber kits (front and rear)
boot and knob kit
short throw
Ebay header

everything works decent she will be in top shape this week, =) snapped some quick shots with my poor ass cam.

eat s**t haterz :roll:

QzFiNeST107

i bet this car will turn into something completely different after your done with it?

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No pics in the sun yet just got it home, Pending on what to do, the interior is flawless so I will be keeping this one for a build up, Its either going to be a quick clean sohc vtec supercharged street car, or a complete build of a b-series all motor. maybe ill do a poll.. ha...

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha man this brings back memories. When I first got my white hatch I was rolling on steelies, with no drop and took pictures with a grainy camera at night in the same looking parking lot.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome back man, you gonna make it to automotion in the dells this year?
btw, my old name was anonmassive if ya dont recognize the name.

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ahh you bet dude, you should link me, so i know teh specs of the meet lol... but im down for sure

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The roads I travel arent as smooth as i would like lol.. pluse my rear struts are getting weak.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Needs a wash. Fart cannon needs to go. Needs a drop. Steels = FTL.

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok thanks for the info, I dont see a date lol mabey i scanned it to fast.. im cooking lol