"well theres yer problem" - got the trans off

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well today the trans finally came off. i helped with what i could but mainly finished up hiding my hid ballast in the fender. Once the trans came off, we got the clutch, pressure plate and flywheel off, one of the clutch springs just fell out onto the ground lol. Anyway heres some pics to summarize whats happened so far:

before garage cleaning:

after garage cleaning :thumbsup: :

The heat source:

New parts: hid kit :thumbsup: :

Hey the trans is off!

Carnage Pictures:

Notice how the outer spring is so much smaller (wonder where the other parts went hmm)

Old throwout bearing is trash:

Broken clutch disc:

Went and picked up a clutch from a friend (stock ITR clutch/pressure plate w/ less than 10k on it). Flywheel off to get resurfaced tomorrow, hope to have everything together and running again mid this week (depending on how much i can work on it after school and when i work etc). cant wait to have this thing running again. Overall it has been fun, learned alot about how everything works. Deffinetly glad i didnt pay a shop $700 to fix this :P

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good deal man...!

:thumbs up

spoolinaround

Complete horses ass!
5+ Year Member
best part is that I got my garage cleaned in trade for dropping the tranny, now he has the joy of putting it back together himself

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nows the fun part...

getting the input shaft into the hole

schutzracing

#1 ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ hmm maybe you two have been hanging out in the garage to much lol.. But that clutch was all f**ked up.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
man what did you do to your clutch well anyway at least now you can upgrade to a nicer one

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if u decide u want a performance clutch, check my sig.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:shock: WTF did you do to ur clutch? :shock: