Went to Cleveland Ohio for the weekend took tons of pics

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dunno if this is the right section of the forum to post these..

Anyways I went to Cleveland for the weekend took tons of pics...Camera was ok not the best for a digi camera and didn't use any photo editing software so all the pics are Raw.

Most pics are of the city. But I did go to the Rock and Roll Museum and really wanted to take pics but they were forbidden :( .. I took a few from the lobby in the museum

I took a TON of pics so ill post just a few and link you all to the album in photobucket

All i gotta say to anyone on this forum from Cleveland you all have a nice city. Roads are a ton better then the ones in Pittsburgh lol.

inside the lobby of the rock and roll museum since thats as far as they allowed me to take pics :(

yum floating hot dog

tons more...the full album is here
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p8/civicexcoupeman/Cleveland Aug 9-10 2008/

darkstormcr

5+ Year Member
its so much cleaner than san diego!!! I like the shots =]

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its so much cleaner than san diego!!! I like the shots =]
thx..The high up pics were taken from the Hotel Window rofl

I like the city a tad better then Pittsburgh..Well Pittsburgh rocks just the roads suck...and their their pretty good hah

and unlike Pittsburgh they have the rock and roll museum and hall of fame lol :cool:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks a lot like Winnipeg.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pittsuburgh is really nice and has some nice scenes...eveything except for their team...goddamn losers, cleavland too. :roll:

just wanna see if i can start an NFL team fight :lol:

nice pics :thumbs up

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pittsuburgh is really nice and has some nice scenes...eveything except for their team...goddamn losers, cleavland too. :roll:

just wanna see if i can start an NFL team fight :lol:

nice pics :thumbs up

All i care dude is that I moved to Pittsburgh 1 Year ago from Maryland. Were I rooted for the shitskins i mean the redskins which made me loose all hope for football..imo I have a better chance being a Stealer fan now lol