What a wonderful day!

hondagriff

Banned
How's this for a nice day. Got home around 5:30ish or so. Was jamming on some GTA on the set when hunger hit me. Damn, a hotpocket or two from the local 7-11 sounds good right now. It was about 8o'clock and went out to my car. It was a little dark but when I got to my driver side I found what was left of my taillights on the ground. A mother f**king hit and run. Trunk, driverside tail and rear quarter all messed up. Had to of been a truck cause it completely missed my bumper and I found no paint from said vehicle. Makes me wonder if it was done on purpose since there is no evidence of skid marks. I mean it would just be natural to slam on the brakes if in the event of an accident. Damage has to be around the 3-4thousand mark. It just pisses me off cause I've got to come up with the deductable.

hondagriff

Banned
I suspect foulplay. A few weeks prior my driverside back window was shotout by a pellet gun. Then my tire was slashed the following week. I'm going to get you sucker!

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It just pisses me off cause I've got to come up with the deductable

time to hit those street corners late night

jk sorry to hear, didnt know there was foulplay and import haters in Nebraska

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
IT WAS ME! (V)uahahahahahah!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Damn man that sucks, sorry to hear about that. How much is your deductable?

Also, I thought that if it was determined to be a hit and run, you dont have to cough up the deductable?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn dude there's haters in your town man post up pics of the damage

zb12691

Ebuilt Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just makes me mad to know people dont have the respect for others property. set a motion camera on your car =) post up pics sometime

hondagriff

Banned
Just wait. The next day got better. Just got back from the hospital. Took a tumble down some stairs and woke in a pool of blood. Felt disoriented and weak. Made it to the ER and had 13 staples but in the back of my head. Was in over the night for observation. Thing is. . . .I didn't feel a thing. The booster shot they gave me hurt more than anything else. What really hurt was my feeling, I guess. Bad karma has been following me since September. Now I ressemble an up dated version of Frankenstein.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jesus dude. Wtf did you do to get this karma?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Change thread title to "my depressing life".

Hate to be the cliche dude, but things will most likely get better.