what am I missing?

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just picked up an armrest from the junkyard last weekend to replace the dx delete that Ive had.
The front fit like a glove and screwed in, but the back is loose and i can lift it up a few inches.

Is there a bracket or some piece that i need to get from somewhere that will allow me to anchor the backside down?

Z3R)

5+ Year Member
lol yeah your missing that back bracket. i just did the switch from the Ex armrest to the delete. i had to take mine off to fit the delet properly.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm alright thanks

maybe i can make it out of some wood or something haha, its not like itll ever be seen or is even structural for that matter

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the trim level dx, didnt come with an arm rest, it came with a "delete" to go in the place of the arm rest.

jbwilliam

I did the same thing with my arm rest. Bought one from the junk yard and the front fit nice but the back wouldn't screw in cause of the bracket. I then went back to the junkyard got the right bracket and tried to put it in. First off its a b***h cause when I did it and took the old bracket off, my e-brake got all kinda of screwed up. we had to pop the tires off and hand tighten it and it still isn't that great. SO BE CAREFUL, cause that s**t sucks.