What are the best brand of fog lights and that are bright

99civic90

I am thinking about purchasing fog lights for my 1999 honda civic. I've been looking on websites and there are different brands of fog lights and I don't know which brands are the best to go with. I am looking for yellow fogs that are very bright so you can see them on good during the day.

Please post any pictures you have, what brand, and how much you paid to get them installed.

How long does it take to install?

Thanks

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's this new brand called OEM ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont get anything other then OEM raybrig's, the other crap off those other sites will break and or leak over time. I just went with some regular H3 Yellow bulbs as fog lights dont need to be super bright to see through fog and rain hence defeating the purpose of FOG lights. The OEM ones are costly but the old saying remains true you get what you pay for.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Definitely get OEM foglights. There's a plug on your harness that is meant for this so everything is easy plug and play. No messing around with the fuse box, tapping into the battery, etc. You can get them off handa-accessories for around $150. There are even pre-drilled holes on your radiator support where the fog light harness clips into. It's so simple.

As for bulbs, I'd say PIAA Crystal Ion bulbs. Don't use HID bulbs. Halogen reflector housings are not meant to utilize HID bulbs. You'll blind the s*** out of oncoming traffic.

CIVIC_VTEC

LOW AND SLOW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you cannot go wrong with OEM! if you wanna diffrent colour, just buy diffrent bulbs. and there not hard to change at all... remeber " you get what you pay for "

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
OEM is your best bet. As far as making them yellow you can do what I did to my boys Subaru. I tinted the lens with yellow glass stain. We then added yellow halogen bulbs.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk