Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'm thinking about what to eat.

we have to go look at houses today.. go to the pet store for kitty food.. ummmmm.. that's about it.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Went out and bought a jet ski, can't wait to get on the water tomorrow

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Started to move into my house that I have owned for 16 months...

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just ordered my hid retrofit projector kit from The Retrofit Source!! Wooo hooo

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked, shopping for parts even though I want to sell the car, and priced out a member's trip here in STL.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
went camping/canoeing all weekend up north. packed up this morning, 2 hr drive home, slept for 3 hrs, then got same bangin red robin with the gf

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just got back from a friends house... FML I'm going to be so tired at work tomorrow. Sucks having to work so early...no social life at night.

Also tonight was the first time I've been able to use my high beams on the highway. Those giant green signs that hang on overpasses... HOLY s**t do they light up with high beams. I can only imagine other drivers all of a sudden going, "what the f**k?!?!? why are the lights on that car so f**king bright?!?!" :lol: :lol:.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sleeping like koala (16-20 hrs a day), and then eating like a fat person.... now to what I'm really doing. At work, bored, tired, wanting to sleep and thinking about food

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I actually got decent sleep for the first time in a while (at least for a work night) but I'm still yawning my ass off. Trying to stay busy so the day goes by faster. Started another Dan Brown book last night. I almost couldn't put it down but forced myself to considering I got 5 hours of sleep sunday night.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just got home from work cause i got called in lastnight. Sleep then wash the turbo shitbox.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Slept for 6 and a half hours and still tired as hell. Nothing, then work at 5.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just watched a movie on Netflix @ work lol. Bored as s**t.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Fixed a PHP script not uploading to the correct folder. Now I have to finish setting up Assistly, and the website.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Doing stuff at work, stopping by Advanced Auto after work to get a headlight restoration kit, some electrical connectors, and washing and waxing my car to get ready for tomorrows car show after work.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At work bord as h*ll. going to hang out with the girlfriend afterwards and then go home and maybe pull an all nighter watching movies... idk we'll see what happens. should be fun considering I have to work tomorrow haha

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I planned on sleeping in until 10 today (yea that's sleeping in for me now), then going for a run. The sleeping in plan got shattered when my phone went off at :830, and work told me they needed me to come in on my only day off this week. Fan-f**king-tastic. Oh well, more money.