What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Maxed out my coilover sleeves on the stock struts, still have a gap. Anyone know and good/affordable setups for a 7th gen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm guessing it wasn't left on that long by choice?
I had no idea it was on my car. Got home from work, took care of dog, friend comes over to tell me more of his sorrows, we decide to go out and get booze with friends, booze all night long. I think everyone came back to my place bc I had a heated pool open 24/7. Passed out at some point, hang over the next day so of course I don't move until mid afternoon.

I never take my car places if we go out. 2 seater then was pointless and now this car is too low. Plus I lived in a secure high end apartment so I never looked at my car outside my window bc I never felt the need to.

Sent from my Note 2

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had no idea it was on my car. Got home from work, took care of dog, friend comes over to tell me more of his sorrows, we decide to go out and get booze with friends, booze all night long. I think everyone came back to my place bc I had a heated pool open 24/7. Passed out at some point, hang over the next day so of course I don't move until mid afternoon.

I never take my car places if we go out. 2 seater then was pointless and now this car is too low. Plus I lived in a secure high end apartment so I never looked at my car outside my window bc I never felt the need to.

Sent from my Note 2
Damn that sucks. Where did she pour it on?

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think the leg humping is pathetic IMO. It doesn't get you anywhere and it looks desperate to others.
I sincerely hope you guys realize that most of us do the "leg humping" thing just to bust Alex's (hypothetical) balls.. at least, I'm not serious. No offense, Alex.. you're cute, but I'm not trying to go out of my way in the slightest. It's all in good fun :thumbs up

Weekend was interesting. Had a BBQ for my best friend, since he's moving to Sacramento this Friday. Definitely bitter sweet. I've known him more than half my life, so it'll be strange not having him a car ride away. Then again, I HATE his wife, and will be thrilled to not have to deal with her anymore. Looks like I'll have to make some Northern California trips in the near future.

I also addressed my check engine light. After digging and prodding, it turned out to be a fuel filter that was the main culprit. Once replaced, we cleared the check engine light, and all is much better. My cat is failing, and is partially clogged, so that will be replaced (along with exhaust) in the next few weeks. Going with Yonaka and a Walker cat for now, maybe WS2 and Magnaflow cat if I keep the car for a while.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I sincerely hope you guys realize that most of us do the "leg humping" thing just to bust Alex's (hypothetical) balls.. at least, I'm not serious. No offense, Alex.. you're cute, but I'm not trying to go out of my way in the slightest. It's all in good fun :thumbs up

Weekend was interesting. Had a BBQ for my best friend, since he's moving to Sacramento this Friday. Definitely bitter sweet. I've known him more than half my life, so it'll be strange not having him a car ride away. Then again, I HATE his wife, and will be thrilled to not have to deal with her anymore. Looks like I'll have to make some Northern California trips in the near future.

I also addressed my check engine light. After digging and prodding, it turned out to be a fuel filter that was the main culprit. Once replaced, we cleared the check engine light, and all is much better. My cat is failing, and is partially clogged, so that will be replaced (along with exhaust) in the next few weeks. Going with Yonaka and a Walker cat for now, maybe WS2 and Magnaflow cat if I keep the car for a while.
I honestly didn't at all, but now I know.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cleaning house and getting everything squared away for vacation.

Getting the truck on the trailer this afternoon after the Dodge gets back from being detailed. Then gotta go to the store and get a few things then wanna hit the gym tonight before bed.

Tomorrow will be spent cleaning the garage and throwing s**t away and organizing and clearing my head for the 20+ hour drive ahead.

I cant wait for vacation!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cleaning house and getting everything squared away for vacation.

Getting the truck on the trailer this afternoon after the Dodge gets back from being detailed. Then gotta go to the store and get a few things then wanna hit the gym tonight before bed.

Tomorrow will be spent cleaning the garage and throwing s*** away and organizing and clearing my head for the 20+ hour drive ahead.

I cant wait for vacation!
Ugh. I used to drive from Southern California to Northern Colorado when my parents moved out there. 26 hours in a car is rough...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had a really relaxing weekend. I had alone time on Saturday and got stuff done and then Matt and I had our day together yesterday. Made breakfast together, tanned outside, helped but his bike in his friends garage (he laid it down on Saturday, he's okay though. I was NOT happy), then made a KILLER dinner last night. He grilled up a steak, I sauteed some asparagus and made garlic pasta and got some red wine. Then watched Identity Thief. Actually pretty funny. But a lazy weekend was so nice =) we've been doing better lately.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Having anothee shitty Monday. 2nd one in a row!

Sent from my Note 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went and scratched my leg and ended up bleeding again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Awesome. Boss is being a huge pain in the ass today. "Here, do all these other tasks that aren't related to your job, and I'm not going to pay you any more". Getting really tired of being taken advantage of.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
I'm having withdrawals, I haven't driven my car in a week. Damn clutch went out 11 months after I installed it with the b16 transmission. I've been having to ride a bike to work. Someone got a photo of me on my way home the other day