What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It'll all workout. Kswest wants me to come to Seattle to work for him, could totally room! ;)
With three other girls? Yeah your girlfriend would love that. :lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Last day working at the auction tonight for awhile. College is creeping closer. Three more days.. Why do I keep finding myself getting more and more nervous? I feel like next week I'm gonna be at my own bed instead of 150 miles away. It's weird. I'm excited though and can't wait.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Please do =)

Might have picked up a fourth roomie. Now I'm house hunting! :D
yikes...too many roomies. Plus that's around 700 a piece with utilities give or take on top of personal bills.

That place isn't that large or updated to justify that much for that amount of roomies. Yes I know it's location but it just makes no sense to me at all.

Love the counter tops, tons of cabinet space, and the bath. =)

I approve! :lol:
you're used to smaller housing aren't you...? My 1 bedroom townhouse has about the same size kitchen and it's too small

I'm so f**king nervous.
I would be too. If roomies bail your half sky rockets

Sent from my Note 2

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
With three other girls? Yeah your girlfriend would love that. :lol:
My bad, I was implying that both of us would come.

We could have LOADS of fun! :D

Like... Playing scrabble and stuff. :p

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you're used to smaller housing aren't you...? My 1 bedroom townhouse has about the same size kitchen and it's too small
Nah, not at all. This is my parents house. Lived here for seven years.

I was just pointing out some pro's of the place she was looking at.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's even more with just two or three people. It's not cheap to live around here and I'm trying to stay close to my job.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We're calling on this place:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/apa/3993447061.html

I'm getting so nervous...
I'm so f***ing nervous.
That home is pretty rad, but WAY expensive! Sucks it's already leased.

It'll all workout. Kswest wants me to come to Seattle to work for him, could totally room! ;)
:thumbs up

Last day working at the auction tonight for awhile. College is creeping closer. Three more days.. Why do I keep finding myself getting more and more nervous? I feel like next week I'm gonna be at my own bed instead of 150 miles away. It's weird. I'm excited though and can't wait.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Dude you're gonna love it! Trust!

I would be too. If roomies bail your half sky rockets

Sent from my Note 2
This is always good to be prepared for. My current house, I can cover the rent in it's entirety, plus utilities, completely on my own. While it would suck, I could do it. It's always good to have backup.. One of my roommates bailed out last year (although he's moving back in. Long story, he was VERY cool, very nice, and super professional about it all.. great roommate and friend on top of that), and the other roommate and I picked up the slack. My rent almost doubled, but I have no problem paying it. Now that he's moving back in, it frees up about $600 a month for me. WOO! Hence me actually getting a car now haha.

Nah, not at all. This is my parents house. Lived here for seven years.

I was just pointing out some pro's of the place she was looking at.
Nice home!! Alright, I'm gonna brag a bit. I never do this, but I'm in a rambunctious mood :D

This is the front of my aunt and uncle's place:

Here's the rear. Yes, this is just the back. I can't get the whole house in one shot. It's 10k square feet, btw. No exaggeration:

Their kitchen:

One of the living rooms. There are 4. Not kidding:

I don't know how many bedrooms are in this house, but that rotunda you see in the backyard, is three stories (the house is 3 including the basement). The bottom section is a library, the center is a gym, the top is a greenhouse (they grow lots of peppers, tomatoes, small manageable vegetables/fruits). The basement is HUGE.. my mom took a ton of pictures of it when they first had it built. If you guys are interested, I'll get them. His house is not like anything I've ever seen before. Thought some of you might appreciate it. Also, this was on his mantle. Look at me, in the middle, at 20 years old, back in the band days! That's my now 19 year old niece to the left. She She must have been 11 or 12 there. Crazy:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jeeeeeesssssuuuusssss. Invite me over! :lol: we can have the clubcivic meet there

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jeeeeeesssssuuuusssss. Invite me over! :lol: we can have the clubcivic meet there
They would probably be so down! They're awesome people. Super down to earth, very humble. I love them both.
They have a massive lake with a bunch of toys (boat, jetskis/sea-doos, wakeboards, water tubes etc.) as well. The summers there are great.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They would probably be so down! They're awesome people. Super down to earth, very humble. I love them both.
They have a massive lake with a bunch of toys (boat, jetskis/sea-doos, wakeboards, water tubes etc.) as well. The summers there are great.
What do they do for a living?