What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its a really long f***ed up story. Ive had an interesting life.
Well I'm glad you're all okay!

I'm sorry to hear :(

My good friends parent's house burned down last week. They also lost everything. His parents live in NH and he's co-oping in San Diego so he hasn't even been able to go home and see them yet. Everyone is safe though, which is the most important part.

He sent me this:

Wtf man. I feel like this shouldn't be this common.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Insurance f**ks you so bad on a fire. Its incredible how they f**k you out of your own belongings

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't know if I'm gonna make it through this English class without falling asleep. Retarded me didn't go to bed till 1.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't know if I'm gonna make it through this English class without falling asleep. Retarded me didn't go to bed till 1.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
Suck it up, 1 ain't nothin! :lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Suck it up, 1 ain't nothin! :lol:
I've done worse in high school, but I honestly could've not gone to bed and would've been fine cause I had an 8-9 class and a two hour break afterward, and then my fuel and emissions class which is only 11-12:30 today and then I'm done.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've done worse in high school, but I honestly could've not gone to bed and would've been fine cause I had an 8-9 class and a two hour break afterward, and then my fuel and emissions class which is only 11-12:30 today and then I'm done.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
You're almost done already!

I'm just being super unproductive at work today. Joined in on a bitchfest on a local forum though! =)

Board game night tonight.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have to decide if I wanna upgrade my pads and lines and put a hold on my savings for coils to get ready for my track day in April. Hmm.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Have to decide if I wanna upgrade my pads and lines and put a hold on my savings for coils to get ready for my track day in April. Hmm.
Yeah I'm in a similar boat. Fix the Civic, swap the motor into a new shell, or be done with her and put that money into the RSX lol. Decsionsssss!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pads, rotors and lines dude :thumbup: Track the car with stock suspension :thumbup:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thinking about making lasagna tomorrow for dinner..

sph120@aol.com

Part I???

What the f*** is with this weather.... It was 60º 2 tuesdays ago, sunny, warm even for most of the week, and now it's 16º. At least the sun is out...

I was going to put on the new wheels I just bought to see how they look but it's cold as fark... And 2 tires have the cords coming through so I'd just have to take them back off... I want a heated garage.... So now I may just sit inside for the rest of the day, watch movies, and play WoW until my eyes fall out. Yay for having no life!!
I hear that can't wait for spring this cold weather sucks need to work on my car also.