What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That s*** will buff out
God everytime I see you post this, I almost lose my s**t for some reason lol. Probably because of when you said it when I posted my blown clutch on ig. Haha.

of course when I wanna play garry's mod, steam has to be down. I haven't used a damn desktop computer besides the school computers in forever. All I wanna do is throw watermelons at people.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Super light headed and just in a daze. I don't feel very good... I can't even look at my computer screen.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wish I was at tx2k14 right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm 3 and a half hours away, but I got work tomorrow morning.

Id be calling off of work and going. From what I'm seeing it's real good this year. My friends almost there with his two supras. One year I'll make it

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Id be calling off of work and going. From what I'm seeing it's real good this year. My friends almost there with his two supras. One year I'll make it

I'll go next year. I saw that 1700-1800HP gallardo pass a 1100hp gtr that was crazy.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll go next year. I saw that 1700-1800HP gallardo pass a 1100hp gtr that was crazy.

There's a lot of 1700-1800 cars down there from what I've seen on ig. UGR cars fall around that range and there's a few of them. Ugh gotta stop thibking about it, makes me want to go and build the s4

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There's a lot of 1700-1800 cars down there from what I've seen on ig. UGR cars fall around that range and there's a few of them. Ugh gotta stop thibking about it, makes me want to go and build the s4

Do it. Maybe you can come race it next year.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That civic is an easy fix, bent radiator supports dont mean s**t.
Fix it, dont report it.

Heading into freezing f**king NYC in a min

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That civic is an easy fix, bent radiator supports dont mean s**t.
Fix it, dont report it.

Heading into freezing f**king NYC in a min

No doubt it can be fixed, it's just the money it'll take to fix it. New radiator, new hood latch, new headlights (cracked along the tops), new AC condenser, new hood, new drivers side mirror, etc, in a car with the transmission going out, motor losing compression... Not worth putting the money into IMO. I paid 2000 for the car, no way I get more than 2500 out of it if I fix it up, and it'll cost more than 500 bucks to fix it up all the way.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you shop smart, all but motor/trans can be had for a couple hundred