Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No im asking whats that pic of?

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh, Yeah, attended the home game between Chicago and Seattle. Great game!

Was confused by the <retarded bit for a minute haha

edit; now to fight i5 traffic back home.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol i was saying i was retarded not you. thats cool tho, looks like a huge crowd and lots of fun

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bought strawberries, jonagold apples, and Arizona Arnold Palmer half/half stuff. I am having a delicious snack right now while watching the latest episode of Simpsons on Hulu plus.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Relaxing at home tonight. Didn't feel like going out. Drinking some coffee and watching DIY Network.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Relaxing at home tonight. Didn't feel like going out. Drinking some coffee and watching DIY Network.
ZOMG I AM TEW!!! :slapslap:

Friends bailed on sushi and drinks tonight and I'm worn out from the coupe today. Sort of funny that I armed the alarm w/ no interior in it, and it's in the garage as well. Oh well...force of habit I suppose.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ur watching Rehab Addict? I thought it was cool that the homeowner from like 50 years ago stopped to see the rehab and tell stories and the history of the house and fireplace.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Friends bailed on sushi and drinks tonight and I'm worn out from the coupe today. Sort of funny that I armed the alarm w/ no interior in it, and it's in the garage as well. Oh well...force of habit I suppose.
I was tired as balls after changing the rear rotors and pads on my mom's Envoy and doing a couple things to my car. I felt old lol. I was like "wtf...I didn't even exert that much energy or do anything THAT physical...why am I so pooped".

And I always lock my car. I park in a garage as well. Just habit. I lock my car wherever I go and it doesn't matter how long I'll be away from the car. I also lock the doors when I get in. When I put my key in and turn it to the 2nd position before starting it, I'll hit the switch at the same time (why? I have no idea, but I always hit them at the same time).

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love fruit. f**king love it. Whenever I eat pineapple, I normally eat either half of it at once or the whole thing. I end up getting stomach aches from all the acid but it's so delish.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol. Don't give him more ammo John.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was tired as balls after changing the rear rotors and pads on my mom's Envoy and doing a couple things to my car. I felt old lol. I was like "wtf...I didn't even exert that much energy or do anything THAT physical...why am I so pooped".

And I always lock my car. I park in a garage as well. Just habit. I lock my car wherever I go and it doesn't matter how long I'll be away from the car. I also lock the doors when I get in. When I put my key in and turn it to the 2nd position before starting it, I'll hit the switch at the same time (why? I have no idea, but I always hit them at the same time).
I'm the same way. It's always armed in the garage as well, but it's sort of funny arming it when nothing is IN it. I'd like to see someone steal it w/ no seats in it. GL trying to see!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Fruit is so delicious! I love sucking on............. Wait.......damnit!!

:lol:

Just woke up. Don't feel like doing s**t.... Except it's supposed to be near 70º today so I think I might go out and try to do some photography. I think we're supposed to get thunderstorms though....so me not wanting to do s**t might extend for a long period of time lol.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well.. so far I...well I woke up. To be continued.

emerican

Registered VIP
woke up school work change oil in the car clean the car out since it looks like im living out of it go int otwn with gf not really sure after that.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gorgeous day is unfolding. im excited

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Clouds are rolling in here.... fml... I was hoping for a nice day. Guess I can change my oil and attempt to change my oil pan gasket. Doubt I can get the lower half of my header off though...rusted together lol.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha yea ive been there rusty headers suck. make sure you anti-seize the hell out of the bolts/studs/nuts.

it was crazy foggy when i woke up this morning but now the suns comin out. temp is rising fast supposed to hit 73 =)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its close to 90 here today, im gonna get out and get some stuff my tawhore today.