Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad you're ok man that looked rough.

Now you can sell me that transmission!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silver lining :lol:

So you were just sitting still and that van rear ended you, sending you under the box truck?

Did you have full coverage?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Silver lining :lol:

So you were just sitting still and that van rear ended you, sending you under the box truck?

Did you have full coverage?

Yup, hit me at about 40-50mph. I do not have full coverage but they had insurance and there's a police report and other witnesses

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup, hit me at about 40-50mph. I do not have full coverage but they had insurance and there's a police report and other witnesses

That is the kind of stuff that scares me about riding a motorcycle. What was their excuse?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is the kind of stuff that scares me about riding a motorcycle. What was their excuse?

Not sure, driver left in an ambulance but the passengers said she wasn't paying attention

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not sure, driver left in an ambulance but the passengers said she wasn't paying attention

I hate people that don't treat driving like a life or death situation. People don't understand the impact (no pun intended) that they can have on other peoples lives just from being careless. I wish driving tests were more rigorous, maybe it would keep some of these asshats off the road.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My civic almost got f**king t boned this morning! He looked RIGHT at me when he was pulling out. At the stoplight i got out of my car and yelled at him. He didn't say a word.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate people that don't treat driving like a life or death situation. People don't understand the impact (no pun intended) that they can have on other peoples lives just from being careless. I wish driving tests were more rigorous, maybe it would keep some of these asshats off the road.

Yup and 5 young people In a car is asking for a problem

Talking to a friend about buying his duramax though. Need something to pull the s4 to Texas next year and get me through snow

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup and 5 young people In a car is asking for a problem

Talking to a friend about buying his duramax though. Need something to pull the s4 to Texas next year and get me through snow

Duramax would be sexy.

Waiting for Chris to come in here talking about cummins vs power stroke vs duramax ;)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Duramax would be sexy.

Waiting for Chris to come in here talking about cummins vs power stroke vs duramax ;)

I'm on chris side, cummins all day. I live in a Chrysler family. But a cummins is expensive and I want an m3 lol

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn Greg. Glad you are OK. I would still get checked out out though.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn Greg. Glad you are OK. I would still get checked out out though.

Thanks, they checked me in the ambulance and said I was ok. Just that if I feel worse to go in but in feeling pretty good. I wasn't even up set or worked up, I just laughed and and thought story of my life. I just wanted to get the other people out of the car, I was worried I was leaking gas

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad you are ok dude. My civic met its end the exact same way last year. Only I was hit by a truck and not a van. Same senario though. Sucks about the integra but cars can be replaced, people cant.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That does look like a nasty wreck though. Glad you're okay!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad you are ok dude. My civic met its end the exact same way last year. Only I was hit by a truck and not a van. Same senario though. Sucks about the integra but cars can be replaced, people cant.

Yeah exactly, I don't mind. Just bad timing when I had the audi apart. I'm not sure what I'll buy next exactly. Got a lot of choices

That does look like a nasty wreck though. Glad you're okay!

Thanks, I'm pretty lucky to walk away with no scratches or anything and just have a glass shower

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should have some nice sympathy sex to look forward to from your girl ;)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should have some nice sympathy sex to look forward to from your girl ;)

Well her sons grandmother is back In the hospital for brain cancer again and tomorrow's the bday of her best friend who died in an accident. Not a good week

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well her sons grandmother is back In the hospital for brain cancer again and tomorrow's the bday of her best friend who died in an accident. Not a good week

s**t. I'm sorry man.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think I'm sleeping too much.... Tues-Thurs I'm usually working both jobs (7-3:30 then straight there 4-11/12ish) so at least 2 of the 3 nights, if not all 3, are back to back. I get maybe 4/5 hours of sleep each night. Then on the days I don't work my second job, I go back to sleeping 7-8 hours. On the days I sleep more, I feel worse than on the days I sleep less. Ugh.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bought a 900amp jump pack today and a battery tender

Ended up hard wiring the battery tender in for easy maintenance since the car sits a lot and the 9lb battery isn't designed for this really