lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait....wait....wait....

Did some dude just make a thread asking if a del sol bumper would fit properly on a 5th gen civic? Maybe I am delirious from the heat?

Got to play with another 2014 Cayenne Turbo S today, god those things are fast as hell for a big heavy ass SUV. Down to 2 techs and one is in a hybrid training this week and the shop is swamped. My department is dead once I hand out all the parts needed so I helped do a couple PDI test runs (pre-delivery inspection for the layman). 2014 Cayenne Turbo S, 2014 Carrera S, and a 2014 C4S. :drive:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait....wait....wait....

Did some dude just make a thread asking if a del sol bumper would fit properly on a 5th gen civic? Maybe I am delirious from the heat?

:lol: I saw that. I'm surprised you didn't let him have it.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to a weekly car show. First time Ive gone this year. Crazy turn out. I took the GoPro and got some good video. Also tried taking some photos with it for the first time.

It was a great turnout; such a variety of cars.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Such a variety of cars.. Posts 3.

:lol: I'm playin. Looks like some nice ass cars

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k off!

technically it was two. :lol:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Busy toe days

Made an exhaust for a mk6 gli yesterday

Made another exhaust for my jeep

Got the big turbo jetta back together, hopefully take it for a drive today and get it broken in some

Also my ecu and remote loaner should show up so I can drive the s4 again. Then get it ready for waterfest this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Here's another pic from the show last night.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:drool: My friend has those wheels on his Mercedes. Super balling...

Now THOSE are clean. Dig em for sure.

Speaking of Buick. Editing the pics from the auto museum...I WILL own one of these someday.

I don't know why, but I've always loved me some Grand National
Go with the Bentley GT wheels
There's an old a*****e (I say that because he is a legit dickwad) around here with a really nice Grand National. That thing is fast and pristine. Such ugly cars, but they were so damned fast.

You people have horrible taste for wheels on a German luxury car lol

A set of wheels from brada will run you 6k about and 4500 if you let then sponsor you and do all the events and stuff they say to do

I love alphards, or a set of widened amg aero II would look nice also, ccw classic 5's, tracer tech 2s, I can think of a lot for that car but solid face is definitely the way to go

First you need air though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah problem is, this isn't a showcar. It's my daily. I don't care about dropping $6k on a set of wheels for a car that I'm racking miles up on. If it were a garage/trailer queen, sure. But it's not.

talking to a guy about a 30' o'day, no idea what im doing, but i can BS my way through.

she looks a bit like this:

Do it! I'd love to own a boat!

Ate some s**t "organic" burrito last night because I was in a hurry.. ended up paying for it this morning and almost didn't come into work. Horrible stomach pains.. Lesson learned!

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Do it! I'd love to own a boat!
Wife and i are trying. she's ready to do the liveaboard life, and i have plenty of experience on the seas. just gotta find the right boat, and preferably a job down south lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ate some s**t "organic" burrito last night because I was in a hurry.. ended up paying for it this morning and almost didn't come into work. Horrible stomach pains.. Lesson learned!

Dude! My girls mom picked up some fruit gushers for her grandson at the local discount grocery store, and the kid wouldn't eat them. So she gave them to me. Well me trying to gain weight, I'm in the habit of eating everything in excess. Don't know why I did it with fruit gushers. Don't ask. :lol:

But anyways.. Here's the thing. It was almost a pound of fruit gushers for only a dollar and twenty five cents!

Maybe I was just so excited about the price :lol: