What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Sometimes you need to do what you deem necessary, for the greater good of those around you...

... who want to see boobies...

... not just man boobies...
Hey i've got the whole internet at my disposal! :lol:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would find a Tesla at the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory as I'm taking my last few pictures around FSU

Doing the last couple loads of laundry and organizing/cleaning prepping for tomorrows move.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would find a Tesla at the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory as I'm taking my last few pictures around FSU

Doing the last couple loads of laundry and organizing/cleaning prepping for tomorrows move.
There are three of them in my town alone.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm researching air management systems. It's confusing the HELL out of me.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still fostering this bird until we can find its owners. Thankfully, it's pretty quiet, it's friendly as hell, and doesn't seem like it needs urgent medical attention. So this woman that the gf consoled years back when she lost one of her beloved birds, apparently remembered this and donated like $300 in food, toys and s*** and the GoFundMe has made a couple hundred. Kinda cool. Mostly, I'm just hoping to get rid of the damn bird. I'm really hoping one of you knows someone who is looking for this friggin thing :(

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ever just wake up in that mood where you're just so mad that even grabbing the left shoe for your right foot could be enough to nuke the neighborhood? No good reason why, just woke up feeling like I could punch a baby...

*Disclaimer: I have never and would never punch a baby of any sort*

On the positive side, I have headlights coming today for retrofitting, molding for the front lip to be installed, new door garnishes, and hopefully a hose fitting for my AASV I can drill into my intake. Only 8 more hours :(

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Work today. Then try and install my powersteps on my dang ol diesel. Then drag races tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Steam cleaned my carpet
Turned in my key
Said goodbye to g/f
Getting gas & a hot dog at costco before heading south for the final time

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bored as all hell at work right now. I need to design some ads, but I really don't want to haha.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Still fostering this bird until we can find its owners. Thankfully, it's pretty quiet, it's friendly as hell, and doesn't seem like it needs urgent medical attention. So this woman that the gf consoled years back when she lost one of her beloved birds, apparently remembered this and donated like $300 in food, toys and s*** and the GoFundMe has made a couple hundred. Kinda cool. Mostly, I'm just hoping to get rid of the damn bird. I'm really hoping one of you knows someone who is looking for this friggin thing :(
Sweet deal. I must have missed you post about this before. Is the bird sick? Cool that you're fostering it.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh. Ok. That makes more sense.