What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ummmm....do you know anything about handguns at all? Glocks are some of the most reliable pistols out there. I simply don't like them because I can't get used to the grip angle.
Yes, i do. I'm just messing around. I've seen quite a few videos of glocks exploding in people's hands, I was just joking. No need to eat my face off.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yes, i do. I'm just messing around. I've seen quite a few videos of glocks exploding in people's hands, I was just joking. No need to eat my face off.
I wasn't eating you face off. Just because there's a couple videos online of it happening, doesn't mean it's commonplace for them. Yes it happens, but there's always the exception that proves the rule. There will always be AR's that run reliably in any condition, and AK's that for whatever reason fail. Someone defending themselves with a .45 HP that simply doesn't take a man down, and someone who uses a .380 FMJ that kills in one shot. Doesn't mean it's going to happen all the time, it just means it CAN happen.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
/facepalm

On topic, staying up late to flash a new ROM to my Incredible, half day tomorrow at school so just gonna sleep through the day.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stacking that mutha fukn CHIIIICE! na mean?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I need to apply for my CCW/pistol permit... I want a pistol so badly... Not that I'd ever use it. But I would probably hit up target practice a lot. Speaking of target practice....I need to get my scope on my 12ga sighted so I can shoot some deer with that b***h.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stacking that mutha fukn CHIIIICE! na mean?
I could read what you said but I have no what you speak of. :oops:

I can't decide what I want to do today. I'm going to a couple of gyms in the area to talk pricing and to see their pools. Then off to REI to get my new suit and cap, maybe goggles; need to check the pools first though. I need to tan at some point, but I'm not sure what else to do other than clean the already clean house.

20civiclx02

20civiclx02
today i've gotta get my car from the shop then go tell the popo its finally inspected lol. i've got till 6:00 today otherwise i get a ticket =(

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cleaned the house, now on to home depot to get new bulbs for the bathroom then rest until I go out with the guys tonight.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
About to head to Human Factors class.. Such a waste of my life. This 3 hour class could easily have cut the BS and been cut down to an hour.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I'm going to kill someone at work today. :lol:

Then I'm going to just rest. I haven't been feeling very good over the last few days. :(

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm going to kill someone at work today. :lol:

Then I'm going to just rest. I haven't been feeling very good over the last few days. :(
Delete this...evidence!11 :lol:

Hot tea, esp green tea is your best friend at fighting an oncoming illness. and rest.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Does anyone else get that crusty s**t that builds up behind the ears? I wash behind my ears every day and moisturize but I still get crap that builds up behind. I went to rub behind my ears and all of a sudden s**t just started flaking off like crazy. I got pissed off that it kept coming off so I wiped the s**t out of it and every few minutes I touch the area, it feels wet, like it's building up again.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I could read what you said but I have no what you speak of. :oops:

I can't decide what I want to do today. I'm going to a couple of gyms in the area to talk pricing and to see their pools. Then off to REI to get my new suit and cap, maybe goggles; need to check the pools first though. I need to tan at some point, but I'm not sure what else to do other than clean the already clean house.
I modified the word cheese to Chice :P

cheese aka $

so you're a little swimmer huh?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does anyone else get that crusty s*** that builds up behind the ears? I wash behind my ears every day and moisturize but I still get crap that builds up behind. I went to rub behind my ears and all of a sudden s*** just started flaking off like crazy. I got pissed off that it kept coming off so I wiped the s*** out of it and every few minutes I touch the area, it feels wet, like it's building up again.
ah, nah man, i dont build up crusty s*** on the back of my ears. strange. Maybe its funguy

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It only happens at certain times of the year... I dunno. And what's weird is it's only happening on 1 ear .

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does anyone else get that crusty s*** that builds up behind the ears? I wash behind my ears every day and moisturize but I still get crap that builds up behind. I went to rub behind my ears and all of a sudden s*** just started flaking off like crazy. I got pissed off that it kept coming off so I wiped the s*** out of it and every few minutes I touch the area, it feels wet, like it's building up again.
It's the oils in your skin(b/c that's your skin type, found primarily in men due to testosterone, and esp Asian men), mixing with the dander(yes everyone has it) from your scalp.

The exfoliating cleanser you use nightly will help back there. just wash behind your ears with that.
I modified the word cheese to Chice :P

cheese aka $

so you're a little swimmer huh?
ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh. hahahaha

And yes I am. Swam competitively for 19years and am joining the Y today so I can get back into it. It relieves so much stress for me; I'm absolutely happy in a pool. Plus now I'll get skinneh!

ah, nah man, i dont build up crusty s*** on the back of my ears. strange. Maybe its funguy
Actually, dander is a form of fungus. It's the scalps natural way of exfoliating, then mixing w/ the oils in our skin/product in our hair..turns icky.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's the oils in your skin(b/c that's your skin type, found primarily in men due to testosterone, and esp Asian men), mixing with the dander(yes everyone has it) from your scalp.

The exfoliating cleanser you use nightly will help back there. just wash behind your ears with that.

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh. hahahaha

And yes I am. Swam competitively for 19years and am joining the Y today so I can get back into it. It relieves so much stress for me; I'm absolutely happy in a pool. Plus now I'll get skinneh!

Actually, dander is a form of fungus. It's the scalps natural way of exfoliating, then mixing w/ the oils in our skin/product in our hair..turns icky.

ah, i see.

Man, i love the Y. Had a membership there for a year. Cost me $300. I didn't have a car either, use to walk it to the Y. run, lift, sauna, pool ... man it was great. It was not the "hippest" Gym but i liked it. Need to renew that membership soon. There so many things you can do there too

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

I use the foaming cleanser but I'll add on the exfoliating s**t. It's weird... It's like I'm wiping off water. Gross

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Delete this...evidence!11 :lol:

Hot tea, esp green tea is your best friend at fighting an oncoming illness. and rest.
I can't delete it now that you've quoted it. Haha

I'm not a fan of tea but if it will help I'll drink it. I'll try it out when I get home from work. I'll make some soup as well.