5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Exhausted. Went out in Seattle Thursday night, got super drunk with little sleep. Was hungover, then went out again to the same area last night, got not as drunk, with even less sleep. Now I'm at work.

I need to get my life together.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Saw a mouse in the house so now im ripping the house apart and cleaning.

Found some art from college.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Exhausted. Went out in Seattle Thursday night, got super drunk with little sleep. Was hungover, then went out again to the same area last night, got not as drunk, with even less sleep. Now I'm at work.

I need to get my life together.

Sounds completely fine to me fir a single girl :what:

Live it up now or you will regret it later

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hit up the junkyard for some Camaro wheels
Went to Ikea for the first time ever and had some ribs & Swedish meatballs
Then went to go look at a house
Then checked on that NSX near said house, still rotting away

Yeah, that's about been the day.
Doing a little research for an S2000 I'll be trying to get on Monday, almost put in a bid on an Enzo until it skyrocketed to over $100k lol. Now it's GTA time and then back to business.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup. Nightshift sucks d**k

I actually like night shift for the actual work. I feel like the day goes by faster for some reason. That, and it's easier to get up at 5pm and get ready for work, vs 5am, even though it's the exact same thing :lol: I guess since our whole lives 5am is perceived as "early". I switch back to days (7am-7pm) the second week of November though, for four weeks.

I've been on a spicy food kick. Hot wings and taquitos. I'm f**kin paying for it :lol:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Go to do a couple things in Photoshop, spend about 35 minutes looking up people on FB. Jeebus.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go to do a couple things in Photoshop, spend about 35 minutes looking up people on FB. Jeebus.

I went through a few old yearbooks once and spent some time looking up my childhood friends. Crazy how some people turn out.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah looked up people from middle school. Seems most are in the same town or real close by, and married, some with kids. Crazy.

Had to look up the one that got away though, still single aww yeaahhhh...but job-wise, out of my league...probably.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah looked up people from middle school. Seems most are in the same town or real close by, and married, some with kids. Crazy.

Had to look up the one that got away though, still single aww yeaahhhh...but job-wise, out of my league...probably.

A woman's job/income shouldn't determine her availability :lol: one life to live man, go for it.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When I lived there, both her parents were doctors.
School was the local state university for a Translation Studies graduate certificate.
Then she went on to get a B.A. in Germanic Languages and Literatures, Russian Minor
Not enough, added a M.A. in Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies & A.S. in Military Studies
Then went to school abroad at a Russian university, and two German schools.

Currently a Sergeant, US Army National Guard and Field Investigator II, CACI International Inc.
Speaks German, Polish, Russian, and of course English.

So, holy s***. Um, I speak English and barely Spanish.
The farthest west I've been is in Iowa. South, Key West. East, NYC. North, Wisconsin. .... Whereas she's traveled the world multiple times.

...and I'm not single, I meant she is. If I had any desire to move back, then yeah I'd hit her up :lol:
Had I gone military like my parents or law enforcement, maybe I'd have 1 common interest as she does lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I lived there, both her parents were doctors.
School was the local state university for a Translation Studies graduate certificate.
Then she went on to get a B.A. in Germanic Languages and Literatures, Russian Minor
Not enough, added a M.A. in Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies & A.S. in Military Studies
Then went to school abroad at a Russian university, and two German schools.

Currently a Sergeant, US Army National Guard and Field Investigator II, CACI International Inc.
Speaks German, Polish, Russian, and of course English.

So, holy s**t. Um, I speak English and barely Spanish.
The farthest west I've been is in Iowa. South, Key West. East, NYC.
and I'm not single, I meant she is. If I had any desire to move back, then yeah I'd hit her up :lol:

:word:

I can see what you meant now. Lol

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah. Crazy smart and well traveled vs me.

But every now & then, randomly, she does pop in my head and I relive this one time I totally missed an open opportunity. Cue facepalm.

Speaking of travel, I would like to change that in the next year or two. Get the car situation figured out, then go see the planet.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think everyone has a "totallyperfectgirlthatifuckedthingsupwith"