What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Picked up my load of orchids for tomorrows market. Then going fishing afterwards.

IMG_1396.JPG IMG_1393.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Still need to finish filling & bleeding in a few hours.

But coming home earlier and it appears it's my fan switch and not the thermostat. So yay, more digging to do tomorrow.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
him and his sorority sisters are double heading tonight

Come on man! I told you not to show that to anyone just yet.. that thing was our little secret ;)

I actually went to see Andrew McMahon and Joywave.. idk some local radio sponsored event. Not really my type of music but it was still pretty good. Drunk dude slammed into me accidentally, and then apologized to the guy next to me instead.. and then proceeded to walk into the womens room... made me laugh.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Stopped by dealer to get some coolant and check on inventory
A fellow Rio 2005 pulls in
So I'm at the other counter now paying, and I hear parts guy telling someone "Yeah, guy over there has the same year & car as you..."
Finish paying, turn around to tell S2000 guy about our weekly meet when first words from him are "Oh, you're Alex right? Yeah, I see you tryin' people all the time online"

laughed, said "yep" and left. I don't know how you recognize me off a 5 second encounter but good for you, doodles.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Oil pump, windage tray, new pickup and oil pan are on my new STI short block. Found out my 700 dollar flywheel is now a 700 dollar hunk of metal so it's just getting an 06+ OEM single mass flywheel (another 300 bucks I didn't plan on spending). Unless you like spending a ton of money on your car, I don't recommend a turbo Subaru. f**k my couch 57 bucks per exhaust valve :brickwall:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$37.63 here, now I don't feel so bad

Still wouldn't mind a previous generation Legacy. I don't know what it is about those, but I've always liked them at least on the exterior

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Did some fishing again today. Got the kayak all slimey :thumbs up

IMG_1412.JPG

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It hit 60 degrees here last night at 2am, apparently. Da fuq.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been working like usual.

But get this s**t..

I live with my girl and her parents. They have a family dog that they've had for 16 years. Well my girl and I have two dogs of our own, but our dachshund in particular is best friends with the old dog and has been for the last four years since he was born.

Well the old dog was getting pretty bad off so my girls parents made the decision to have him put down; a reasonable decision.

Here's the f**ked up part.. they did it, by dropping him off as a stray at the pound! They pretended to not know this dog that has been a part of their family for 16 years, just to avoid paying the money to have him put down. That, and they're so f**king spineless that they don't have the f**king balls to be there for their f**king family member in his final moments of life. Now this dog is going to be treated, God knows how, for however long until he eventually dies.

I'm so pissed about this.

Now my dog, the dachshund, won't stop crying because his best friend is gone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been working like usual.

But get this s**t..

I live with my girl and her parents. They have a family dog that they've had for 16 years. Well my girl and I have two dogs of our own, but our dachshund in particular is best friends with the old dog and has been for the last four years since he was born.

Well the old dog was getting pretty bad off so my girls parents made the decision to have him put down; a reasonable decision.

Here's the f**ked up part.. they did it, by dropping him off as a stray at the pound! They pretended to not know this dog that has been a part of their family for 16 years, just to avoid paying the money to have him put down. That, and they're so f**king spineless that they don't have the f**king balls to be there for their f**king family member in his final moments of life. Now this dog is going to be treated, God knows how, for however long until he eventually dies.

I'm so pissed about this.

Now my dog, the dachshund, won't stop crying because his best friend is gone.
What the f*ck?!?!? Thats just awful. I couldnt help but to get him back & take him to a vet. F*cking @ssholes! I hope your girlfriend agrees with you.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What the f*ck?!?!? Thats just awful. I couldnt help but to get him back & take him to a vet. F*cking @ssholes! I hope your girlfriend agrees with you.
She does, and we've thought about it but we don't know where he is and her parents won't tell us because they think we're going to try to bring him back.