What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You did realize there was a single screw holding the rotor to the shaft right? So are the symptoms resolved?
I took the screw off. The inner metal piece on the rotor was like...caked on. It had all that white crap built up around the inside on the edge of the distributor shaft. I banged on it a few times on the top and bottom and used adjustable pliers and yanked it off.

Car feels like it drives much smoother with a new cap and dizzy. I think I was overdue. Last time I changed them was ~50k ago lol. The gasket was hard as a rock. Took electrical cleaner to the MAP and TPS too.

Shesfromthefire

Import Sweethearts
Today... Made cookies, went to a cookie party, cleaned out my garage and... Got wheeeeels

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sitting at Applebee's watching everyone else eat and drink.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Recovering from my workout yesterday. Tomorrow I'm studying for a test I have Monday, then watching football.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just finished watching Leap Year. Great movie.

Tomorrow, maybe some photography, stopping by the book store..... Still working on trying to find a girlfriend :(.

Today... Made cookies, went to a cookie party, cleaned out my garage and... Got wheeeeels
:like:

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fking destroyed another phone... that makes 4th phone in not even a year and a half that I have destroyed *long sigh* oh well "ah si es la vida" (basically translated to "thats life")

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Today I'm probably ordering myself a pizza and calling a friend or 2 over. My family is gone for the day so I have nothing to do.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Today I'm probably ordering myself a pizza and calling a friend or 2 over. My family is gone for the day so I have nothing to do.
It feels like that kind of day. I'm going to let my son watch curious george and kipper to his hearts delight and I'm going to veg out with him... such a bad father. Probably get out of the house later to a park or something. I'm super excited about my coilovers... can't wait to get them.

Just made a VADriven profile... seems like a good resource.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
All I know is today is going to fly by because the weekends always do.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up at 730, watched Leap Year since I told John to last night. It's raining, and changing to snow later so I'm not leaving my house.

emerican

Registered VIP
Sitting at the house, fixing to do school work. Going to maybe pick up a pen for the dog later today. Off work today so just enjoying the day as much as possible.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I finished everything around the house to do. Now I'm riding my bike in my room,yes in my room. Trying to learn barspins. :lol: a friend is coming over in a little bit and we are going to go see either Tower Heist or Immortals.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just finished up decorating the house for christmas, got the lights on the house and bushes and such, tree up , fireplace decorated. got scratched up from the bushes and blew out the crotch in my good shorts, but its all done.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just finished up decorating the house for christmas, got the lights on the house and bushes and such, tree up , fireplace decorated. got scratched up from the bushes and blew out the crotch in my good shorts, but its all done.
I hate it when I blow out the crotch in a good pair of shorts, it feels good to get all that stuff done.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bought a few groceries, had Chipotle, sold my shotgun, bought a lens for my camera since I don't have one, and now I'm tired and need a nap. Who wants to cook me some healthy dinner??

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bought a few groceries, had Chipotle, sold my shotgun, bought a lens for my camera since I don't have one, and now I'm tired and need a nap. Who wants to cook me some healthy dinner??
YAY you sold it!! Did your lens take up all the money you got for the gun? Hope not...

emerican

Registered VIP
Been sitting up a 10x10x10 dog pen all day and a little bit of school work. Now just waiting in the gf to come to the house then prolly riding over to a buddies house.