What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Decided to take my wife and daughter to get their haircut. Barely made it out of the driveway about 10 plus inches of snow with ice under oh well made it out and their both happy. Now I can get down on some mw3 hehe!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
My manager recognized my hard work and gave me a raise! Wooo!

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Decided to shovel the snow so I.can get out of the driveway tomorrow

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
^^wow! That's a lot of snow! We have none at all here. So much for Canada has so much snow. :p
f**k you dawg I want a raise.
:D I thought I was in trouble for something that I didn't do. The assistant manager came outside and said Scott (store manager) wanted to see me. So I go to the office an he's like sit down, we need to talk. Then closed the door. Lol then he explained everything he likes about me, and had me sign a paper giving me the raise. I was worried there was a mix up or something.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wish it snowed here.

I'm also up for a raise =) just in time too... gotta love being rewarded for busting your ass.

Taking the fiance' to Longwood Gardens for her Birthday and then going to dinner. All of this post-work.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
^^wow! That's a lot of snow! We have none at all here. So much for Canada has so much snow. :p

:D I thought I was in trouble for something that I didn't do. The assistant manager came outside and said Scott (store manager) wanted to see me. So I go to the office an he's like sit down, we need to talk. Then closed the door. Lol then he explained everything he likes about me, and had me sign a paper giving me the raise. I was worried there was a mix up or something.
This is the most snow ive seen here in 10 years my civic doesnt like it though

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I friggin HATED that, so when I became in charge, I did that to people as well. :lol:

Good job kiddo!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just took a nap with rainymood and a random fireplace on endlessyoutube. Probably the best power nap I've had in a while.

Going out to an all-you-can-eat wings buffet with my brother and his friends shortly then who knows. I want it to be spring already so I can order new summer tires and get back at outdoor photography.

honda_skater

Woke up this morning to see 9 friggen inches of snow on the ground, I hate the snow. Then, since I have the day off from school, I was supposed to study for my finals. But I found it a better idea to log on to clubcivic and drool over some civics that I wish I had. Now I'm getting ready for work, yay for a two wheel drive truck in the snow... :???:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
worked, and now watching ncis wiff my wife

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
John, I'm taking your remaining man cards (if you even have any left), and having you removed from the staff :lol:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hahahahahahahaha oohhhh man I can't stop laughing.

You should see my winamp playlist right now....lol.