What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ Holy cow!!! Hope it all gets sorted out!!!
Dude I handled that ish! Got all subs and temps out, moved staff around and combined a class. Now I just need to go to my meetings and webinar, and keep playing phone tag about invoices and credits.

Assault800

I like snow.
Registered VIP
Working till 3, then shopping I go!
Gonna buy all kinds of stuff for my truck today.

emerican

Registered VIP
At the house just chilling fixing to get ready to leave for work 2 till close gf alreayd left working 12 till 9.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Work til 3:30. Maybe I'll stop by Joanne Fabrics on my way home. I've been meaning to pick up some white muslin fabric to make another home-made light box or just to have to setup when I want to take pictures of smaller stuff. A small piece of cardboard doesn't quite cut it sometimes lol.

Assault800

I like snow.
Registered VIP
Ah thanks for reminding me I need some foam and fabric of some sort.

Gonna make my arm rest on the center console a tad more comfy lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ah thanks for reminding me I need some foam and fabric of some sort.

Gonna make my arm rest on the center console a tad more comfy lol
Anytime dawg. I wanna re-wrap my arm rests as well. I done made a mistakes when I did it the first time but it's on the back where no one can see :lol:. But I still know it's there and that alone bothers me.

Assault800

I like snow.
Registered VIP
Haha yeah I'm not sure how I'm gonna do mine, I'll have to look at the thing closer today, but all I know is it's gonna haw something done with it. That hour+ drive gives me a sore elbow haha

IlDuce

Thats awesome! Eat up the clock!!! LOL..... I got to tampa yesterday, dumping all our crap into storage then heading back to spend the last few days with family in SC before leaving for good...
youre moving to tampa? im moving to tampa April 1st... March 3rd im leaving NY, driving down to dump off some s**t and leaving my car down there at my parents house in Port Richey until i make my final move to an apartment down in Tampa in April. :cool:

emerican

Registered VIP
just got home from work waiting on baby momma to get here so we can let the dog out feed him then just relax.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just got home from class. Got a 52 on the exam... Off to bed.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'z just finished off my garage...on this site...AGAIN. This is the 4th time in how many years it's changed around. It would have been nice to see my old mod lists I had for the hatchies so I can look back and laugh. :roll:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
About to fall asleep at my desk. After work I'm going to tan, get doggy supplies, and go straight to bed.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
came home from work and playing xbox. getting gonna eat, get cleaned up and go to a job interview at 11. then home to bed and back to work tonight.

Assault800

I like snow.
Registered VIP
Woooooorking.

Kinda.

Not really.

Lol.
Can't wait till after work. Gonna buy a simple $.50 part and do the fog light mod on my truck :D

More excited about that then my radio being put in lmao.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just got back from the gym, had an okay lifting session. Finished a good breakfast. Now I'm off to get ready for work.