anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
64F out today, warmer than it has been lately...

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
21 degrees Celsius (70 degrees Fahrenheit) today!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hit by a car? or natural disaster? do yu have pics?
Hit and run in Target, then nailed w/ hail the other day. Pix were taken, insurance and police were contacted. I'm not posting pix until everything is finalized.

Today I cleaned the entire house, got groceries, Sidney a new dog toy, tanned, and now gonna relax. Still sick so no going out for me. Will probably keep laughing at the leg humper while he wishes he had a chance w/ girls on here. Or maybe he already did.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hit n run? ugh that makes me mad..i walked out to my car on my lunch brake to fund my trunk lid was backed into by a lifted trunk..trunk lid is completely toast.. or trunk w/e you call it..s*** has a dent bigger then my fist, and im 6foot3 so i have big hands..And i just have basic insurance..

im really sorry to hear that, i really like ur car :/

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Car has to go into a window/glass guy. The drivers side door is so fuxored that i cant fix it. god i cant wait to get rid of this POS.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sitting in a boring ethics class @ work.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Might go buy a new macbook pro today... My 5 year old macbook is ready to be retired. Still fast, but starting to have some power issues and my right arrow key died on me the night before last. I'm hoping I can sell it for a decent price.

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Working till 3:30, home to get ready and change, then hanging with an old friend =)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
School work. Work around the house. Class tonight. F*** today.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just bought a shiny new macbook pro (lovin it already!) and in the process of transferring all of my files. Got an unexpected free printer/scanner with the computer.

Stopped on the way home to get some boba tea and "special buns" (local asian produce store makes these delicious buns that have some sort of "vegetarian meat" in them with a spicy sauce. I'm not a vegetarian, but they're amazing.)

Will play either homefront, or see how high I can push the graphics in WoW on the new computer when I finish transferring data.

Worked out this morning, and practiced martial arts for a bit. One of my bosses told me she'd like it if I taught her and some others the basics, so I'm trying to get back in shape so I can teach effectively if they really want me to end up teaching.

My day is looking pretty awesome. Sorry you're having a shitty day Victor!

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just replaced the resistor for the blower motor in my silverado. Now going to pick up the fixed guage cluster for my sliverado. Thank you chevy for building a shitty truck!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Vic---I'm sure your night is going so great since you're instructor is calling you 'baby' now. LOL

I worked, and work was awesome but sucked at the same time. Since our airport was blasted by a tornado Friday things are a mess. We have a TON of people from TX here cleaning up and on top of it 2 of our levees broke and the Mississippi is going to crest tomorrow. Parts of downtown are already underwater.

This year has absolutely sucked for disasters here from literally day 1 of 2011, and the storms are to continue til Wed.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Worked at UVA, which some East Coasters would know is a fairly reputable school. I was on a construction site doing a site survey for our audio lines to go in...all the construction guys were standing by a window. I join them to see a girl...doing yoga/pilates/tai chi/some s**t...in a bikini...in the sprinklers about 200yds away. Now I understand that its 200 yards, but when you're direct line-of-sight from a construction site, you'd think an educated girl from UVA would know better.

Then came home and went for a lil 6 miler.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
work, qdoba, chillin. weathers too shitty to ride! :(

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did some more prep work on the walls at my house. Worked on the top board of the middle railing on the steps. Been ripping a$$ all night too.