What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I can get all my bf's in 1 thread it'll be epic! Oh.. the REAL BF joined here last night. Should be good times. :naughty:
hopefully we don't piss him off lol. does he even drive a civic?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hopefully we don't piss him off lol. does he even drive a civic?
No...he's very laid back. He's always had civics, went the vdubb route for a minute, came back to a 5th gen, now has an integra... only had it for a week now. I believe this is his 14th car...he plays with motors too much and gets bored, moves on.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No...he's very laid back. He's always had civics, went the vdubb route for a minute, came back to a 5th gen, now has an integra... only had it for a week now. I believe this is his 14th car...he plays with motors too much and gets bored, moves on.
Did he actually post?

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats his username? "Kelly's b***h" ?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not yet. His name is JustRob.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i am literally astounded by the noobs we have nowadays...
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=211076
That's nothing. There's this member that makes me cringe every time he makes a thread. I don't understand how someone can be SO lazy and not take the time to Google such basic information. Like what spark plugs your car takes. Really? Why don't you just go to AAP and ask.... /rant

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha I saw that. I wanted to tell him to start his car and see. LOL

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's nothing. There's this member that makes me cringe every time he makes a thread. I don't understand how someone can be SO lazy and not take the time to Google such basic information. Like what spark plugs your car takes. Really? Why don't you just go to AAP and ask.... /rant
why doesn't my turn switch on my car turn it for me. it knows i want to turn but i still have to spin the big disc in the middle. pweeze help

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha I saw that. I wanted to tell him to start his car and see. LOL

thats like the most broad question ever! good thing i am not a mod or i would be deleting threads like crazy