What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
think of how they would have to prove that myth. its just silly to think it would be true. why would a spider want to crawl into your mouth anyways. thats why i said they would crawl into your ear if anything.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeahhhhhh. Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh ;). I keel those mofugga's whenever I see one. Them b****es ain't touching me.
You should see me when I find them outside my garage. Something flammable is sprayed on them, then lit. DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
K, I thought about it. What's your point?

I just googled it, and the myth was four a year, and it's untrue.

Anyways, I'm trying to get up and go to the junkyard but I'm lazy and don't feel like going into town.
What he meant, is think about what you just said. 8 spiders a NIGHT?! A person only averages 5-6hours a sleep a night. So at times you're CONSUMING 2 spiders in an hour.

You MIGHT have a spider problem if this was true...

What I'm doing today...? After work, tan(finally just started again after no time for a month), and dress shopping for a wedding on Sat.

barrett

Registered VIP
Working 8:30-5 and 5:30-11 today. College is finally done! Grad is next week. Ordered some piddly little things for my Del Sol today and that should be getting finished hopefully by Thursday for the local car show.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Work and heading down the hospital here in a few. Found out a real close friend of mine dad has small cell cancer in his lungs, liver, abdomen, and lymph-nodes this morning.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Work and heading down the hospital here in a few. Found out a real close friend of mine dad has small cell cancer in his lungs, liver, abdomen, and lymph-nodes this morning.
Ouch. Sorry to hear that. One of my co-workers' fiance's lifelong friends just passed away from aggressive stage 3 cancer. Dude was like 27 years old.

Work from 8-5, date tonight at 6, Skyrim when I get home (FUS RO DAH!). Next week, possibly getting K24a4 and K20 head, plus wiring harness and K20 ECU. YAY FOR K-SWAP :D

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ouch. Sorry to hear that. One of my co-workers' fiance's lifelong friends just passed away from aggressive stage 3 cancer. Dude was like 27 years old
Thanks man. Seems to never end. Lost my best friend a month ago yesterday from a massive heart attack in his sleep at the age of 29 and now this.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HAHAHA AWESOME.

Thanks man. Seems to never end. Lost my best friend a month ago yesterday from a massive heart attack in his sleep at the age of 29 and now this.
Once again, sorry to hear that. It's been a bad few years, or so it seems. I understand. The woman I was going to marry died in 2010, and I'm still a massive mess from it. Going on my first real date with someone else tonight, and it still feels kind of wrong...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hung out then worked 4-10:30. Worked with a really cute girl (has a boyfriend obvi) so at least work was fun. She's loads of fun to joke and laugh with. Noowwwwwww I need to shower and get some grub in mah belly.

You should see me when I find them outside my garage. Something flammable is sprayed on them, then lit. DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
LOL. Totally picture you doing that..... Nice to see you being a little more active now.

Damn man, sorry to hear. I was wondering what that status was about on fb but I didn't wanna pry. This year is not a good year so far :(.

emerican

Registered VIP
damn man sorry to hear that you need anything that i could do just lmk

got an access code i need for my computer class went to work now just at the house chillin after work.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn man, sorry to hear. I was wondering what that status was about on fb but I didn't wanna pry. This year is not a good year so far :(.
Thanks. Beginning of the year started off pretty good. Lost some weight and got straight A's in grad school. It was just shortly after that the s**t hit the fan.

I was rough seeing him tonight with the breathing tube and pale. He is in medical ICU and not sure how long he will make it. Good news is that he had his first chemo treatment this evening and he was able to handle it. No reactions or anything. Hopefully he can start to fight it off. At least to the point where he can breath on his own and talk again.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's great news to hear. I'll be praying for a recovery and I'll make sure my prayer group does as well.

Gotta finish painting front lip, side skirts, rear add on, and mugen rr spoiler.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My thoughts go out to him :(

Hopefully picking up an ITR oil cap today. I really don't want to f**king be here today.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to the junkyard today to hopefully get a b-pipe for my teg. There were three integras, two DC's and one DA, and none of them had any piece of exhaust left. I wanted to take the black steering wheel, but forgot a screw driver.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
keep a screwdriver in your car... always remember to bring basic tools to the junkyard!! =)

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's beautiful out. i'm gonna take sora to the off-leash dog park later

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate it when im ALMOST done clear coating and a stupid mosquito or fruit fly some how just lands right on the piece im painting

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just watched the movie "hitch"

anyone have any movie suggestions for later?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
21 jump street is pretty good if you haven't seen it