What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Currently in Utah going shopping. It's so damn hot.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's like people who try to train big cats to be nice. and end up getting mauled to death. certain pets need certain owners.
exactly. stupid sigfried and roy. or was it sigfried? or just roy?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Work. Why can't people do the s**t they are supposed to do on time? My work feeds off them and makes me look bad when it isn't done.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
damn glad both of you guys are okay. how did the attack happen?
i agree though i blame the owner. even if you've trained the pit to be the best dog in the world, you still need to make sure the pit is under complete control. some people just don't understand what these dogs are capable of.
I had gotten back from a party nd took my puppy around the block,i was like 6 houses away from my house wen all of a sudden this pitbull came up nd started barkin at my dog,i stayed calm but i dint work he grabed my dog by the neck nd started to shake him,so i jumped ontop of the pit nd started punching his nose but it dint work so i was trying to open his jaw but man he had a tight grip,a guy on a bike saw me nd helped me get my dog away,thank god my dog dint need stiches or anything.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
To pass the time on my flight from Minneapolis to Dayton i read the articles about the 3 CR-Z's in the new honda tuning and it was pretty neat what all was done and ended up being a nice mag to pass the time. So 2 hours later we land in Dayton and i go out to get our car from the parking lot and this was parked right beside us lol

After we left the airport we desided to stop off at Hot Head Burrito for a bit to eat. After eating we came out to this in the parking lot lol

Btw i really want a set of these for my ep3 now haha

Sent from my DROIDX

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
At work, super stoked about picking up some new parts this weekend for the CD5! So excited to finally be giving her a facelift

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got off the phone with Chris Ludwig of Ludwig Motorsports...

Very interesting phone call to say the least...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had gotten back from a party nd took my puppy around the block,i was like 6 houses away from my house wen all of a sudden this pitbull came up nd started barkin at my dog,i stayed calm but i dint work he grabed my dog by the neck nd started to shake him,so i jumped ontop of the pit nd started punching his nose but it dint work so i was trying to open his jaw but man he had a tight grip,a guy on a bike saw me nd helped me get my dog away,thank god my dog dint need stiches or anything.

Jesus Christ. It sounds like the owners fight the dog, or at least teach it to attack. It's natural instinct to go for the throat, but if unprovoked there's no reason. You're lucky you didn't lose any fingers.

How's your pup doing?

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ready to go home... looking forward to some "spirited driving down some back roads...

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jesus Christ. It sounds like the owners fight the dog, or at least teach it to attack. It's natural instinct to go for the throat, but if unprovoked there's no reason. You're lucky you didn't lose any fingers.
you never know what could provoke an animal.

if that dog was a fighting dog i would imagine his pup would need stitches. as well as probably him.

honestly either way u should call the police about the matter.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm having quite a fun debate on FB about that bus aide video that went viral. Good times!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
holy s**t i finally sold those tezzas. i was in a kind mood this afternoon so i gave the kid my old moonroof deflector as well

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy s*** i finally sold those tezzas. i was in a kind mood this afternoon so i gave the kid my old moonroof deflector as well
lol. i found my old dx cluster in the basement in a shoe box yesterday. u want that too?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just woke up.... fml. At least I'm not working today but I have to train someone tomorrow. I dislike training.

Jose1027

Registered VIP

How's your pup doing?
Hes doing better,hes just afraid of loud noises nd all he wants to do is be with me,i took him to the vet but he dint need stiches,his wounds are not deep thank god.the dog had no tags but we had an idea who it belong to but the guy said its not his,he owns about 5 pits but wen the cops went they dint find any dogs so i guess they are hiding them.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Missing my car :( I fly back tonight.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lmao

^^ that's what I picture itsmycookie to look like irl :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
True,i dont blame the dog at all its the stupid owners that dont know how to take care of them,the pit had no tags i know who the pit belongs to but the ownwer said its not his,so il be paying all the bills to come,the good thing is that my dog is ok,thnx for the advice kelly=)

keep trying to do whatever you can man. what if that would of been your neck or some little kid?