What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Up and at em! Fixin to get my lazy ass out of bed, into the shower, and off to work. Pay day today! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Couldnt sleep. Havent slept worth a f**k in about a month. Went in to work early even though there is nothing going on. Gonna wash the parts i pulled yesterday and then gotta sell my turbo kit later in the day.

My daughter has a recital tonight so im excited to go see that.

Weather is shitty and cold and uts supposed to snow but hasnt yet. I need to get some parts ordered and work in this damn truck!

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
finally got off work at 2330 (that's 11:30 PM)... i'm at 45.48 hours this week. off for the next three days! it'll be nice to be able to sleep in and have some free time. my wife wants to go out of town.

so... where are your santa hat avatars, gentlemen?
I did mine!

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Should I trade my 99 ex coupe

For this DA?

It has a JDM fully built B16, skunk 2 coilovers, Battery in the trunk, and alarm. I don't know what rims he has.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oooooohhh.... That's a tough one.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i would keep the EJ8... but that's because it's CPG and just like my old one. boy do i miss that car.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
$1550 bonus check today =) but $1000 of it is going towards my repairs :(

Sent from my civic using a stock engine

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Watching the news on this terrible shooting in CT. Unreal..
Seriously. WTF. It's s**t like this that encourages me more and more to get my concealed weapons permit.

I think this apocolypse thing is getting to people wayyyy too much.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Seriously. WTF. It's s*** like this that encourages me more and more to get my concealed weapons permit.

I think this apocolypse thing is getting to people wayyyy too much.

It's so hard to even get a permit to carry anything in NY. It encourages me more to help others as corny as that sounds. I wish something could be done about this justice system..

Just got my degree in criminal justice..Hope to some day make an impact on this kinda of s**t.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's so hard to even get a permit to carry anything in NY. It encourages me more to help others as corny as that sounds. I wish something could be done about this justice system..

Just got my degree in criminal justice..Hope to some day make an impact on this kinda of s***.
I don't think it's that bad here in WA. I just think it's f**ked up you literally can't go anywhere without the chance of being harmed.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Yea it is CPG, but it is tough man.
CGP has been the most beautiful paint out of all the cars i've owned. it's up to you if you wanna trade, but i'd rather just save up and put money into the EJ8 instead.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It honestly is, it may not seem like it in pics but in person its just beautiful under the sun. I'm still thinking I might keep the civic.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it sure is.

my old ej8: