What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When I did vinyl siding I'd chew plug tobacco, my favorites were bloodhound( had a flavor like duck rabbit beer, but sweet like maple syrup) and canonball(more tobacco less sugar) its like compresse shredded pouch tobacco. I didn't smoke cause I had to keep my hands free. Chewing is fun when you need to pass the time.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theyre both nasty habits...

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Eh, yeah. I pick em up and put em down with the seasons. and I brush everyday as well. Lol. But then you have some people that are callused and weathered from working a real man job, all day everyday, and beer and tobacco have no effect on em whatsoever... Cough *chris* cough

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Back on topic. I worked a short ten hour day today. Came home. Its freezing balls. Cracked a couple Coronas and watching some its always sunny in philadelphia...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked, got annoyed with customers that made me stay open 15 minutes past the time I was supposed to close (I hate last minute customers), had a salmon sashimi plate for dinner, gotta shower, then I'm going to eat again because I'm starving.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Worked, got annoyed with customers that made me stay open 15 minutes past the time I was supposed to close (I hate last minute customers), had a salmon sashimi plate for dinner, gotta shower, then I'm going to eat again because I'm starving.
My buddies work at Winn Dixie and I usually meet up with them there on Fridays after work. It's ridiculous how many people come in right at closing and people still walk up to the doors half an hour after they're locked

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My buddies work at Winn Dixie and I usually meet up with them there on Fridays after work. It's ridiculous how many people come in right at closing and people still walk up to the doors half an hour after they're locked
I had all the sauces pulled, all the utensils pulled, the case lights were off... Silly people.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
got home from work maybe 2 and a half hour ago... played hangouts against humanity (cards against humanity in a google+ hangout), baked and ate a pizza (well, ate 3/4 of the pizza), and tht's about it

emerican

Registered VIP
got off work took one of the servers whose a friend of mine home. Came home ate pork chops, mac and cheese, baked potato with butter and sour cream and cheesecake brownies for dessert. Love my wifey
im pretty much done surfing cc the baby is alseep as iis my girl, so long as my daughter dosent wake up im fixing to smoke a ciggerate and try to go to sleep.