What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Was going to go visit my sister in jail this morning, had a hard time sleeping last night and I decided I'm not ready to see her like that. It would just make things to real. I know it sounds bad but, outta sight, outta mind.

Gotta cover a shift this morning. Vaping a trench and headed out the door in a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Headed to North Dakota for two weeks...

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Watching the Obama gun speech. I just about lost it when he said violent video games. Off to work now, it's cold

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Watching the Obama gun speech. I just about lost it when he said violent video games. Off to work now, it's cold
next they're going to start blaming violent books and movies.

whatever happened to crazy? did crazy people just stop happening sometime? or do we have to have explanations for everything.

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
next they're going to start blaming violent books and movies.

whatever happened to crazy? did crazy people just stop happening sometime? or do we have to have explanations for everything.
They just need something to blame and video games cant fight back, oh well I stocked up on ammo and all so go ahead and try to take them away =)

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
First week of spring semester. Needed to drop a couple and switch some classes around so I have at least one day where I dont have class and work on the same day.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ wheres the fun in that lol
i have stocked up on ammo high cap mags and bought a few more guns so ban or not im good

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
^ wheres the fun in that lol
i have stocked up on ammo high cap mags and bought a few more guns so ban or not im good
I work 12 hour shifts. Ive done the work every day and class every day (10-11hr shifts), be nice to have a min to breathe. Does make time fly by though.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ten to midnight. finally home

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got an 11 hour shift on Saturday. Could be a 12 hour shift if we're busy and we get out late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
@ nick i will have one like that on sunday probably
worked got off a little earlier than usal did some running around now back at the house
wifey cooked fried chicken,mashed potatoes,mac and cheese, garlic biscuits,green beans and homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Hung out with a new girl tonight. She's nice but not quite my taste. In the mean time, I'm driving the other three crazy by being "busy". Nice guy is going away for awhile.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
As always! It's only 12:30 here so I'm out to get my wonderful 9 hours of sleep. I love staying late so I can wake up late

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
two time zones west... so mountain time.

woke up tired. don't really wanna go to work today :(