What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats the worst. especially due to the fact that my work offers 2000grit sandpaper for TP
I'd rather deal with 2000grit TP over not being able to use the bathroom since I'm the only one here at the moment and these fools won't stop coming into the store.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just took the stinkiest dump ever. and i could see the sesame seeds. thanks bd's mongolian bbq

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I took a dump the other day that was pretty much more liquid than solid. It was some f**ked up s**t... Literally.

Just finished eating some left over KFC on my lunch break. Mmmm. Back to work :(.

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well no wonder it was liquid look at what you're eating

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
Worked from 11pm to 8am, class from 10am to 11:45am, worked on paper for Lit. class and just got done. Took a unisom 30 mins ago about to crash then do it all over again. Oh and lurked CC.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Went into work today, had to sh*t like a MoFo. It was NOT pleasant, and that was NOT one that I was proud of. Just got home, showered real quick, off to class.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Baby sat and she wasn't supposed to be picked up until 7, but MeMaw came and got her 20mins ago. Gonna tan, then crash. A 22 month old can definitely wear you out.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
KFC? healthy? :shock:
lol you're judging my eating habits based one on meal? I have fruit and veggies everyday. Come on man...I'm asian. All we eat is rice and veggies :lol:.

Which actually sucks for working out. I get little to no protein from Korean food. Definitely better than hamburgers, hot dogs, and mac & cheese every day but sometimes it sucks. I only have KFC maybe 1 or 2 times a month, if that.

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate when my roommate's friends come over and drink all my soda

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Blew up at a coworker because someone else pissed me off and they were the next person I talked to.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Blew up at a coworker because someone else pissed me off and they were the next person I talked to.
That kind of stuff pisses me off at work. Not that you piss me off, but just stuff like that. Here's what I believe about the work place:

1. Leave your personal s*** outside work, outside work. If you got in a fight with your lover, someone keyed your car, someone did something to really piss you off....I'm sorry, but I honestly don't truly care. You're just a co-worker. I may feel bad, but don't make my job s***tier.

2. If you're being bitter because you really don't want to be at work that day, go the f*** home and stay the f*** home until you want to stop being an a*****e to everyone you open your mouth to.

Earlier today at work, someone gave me some parts that needed to ship. I always double check any #'s anyone gives me when they give me stuff to ship and something wasn't making sense so I IM'd one of the lead planners that I knew what know the answer. All she said was "ship it". I explained things weren't adding up right and she goes, "ASK SOMEBODY WHO CARES". Umm...f*** you too? She said a few other things but I didn't bother reading them, closed the IM, and walked away from my computer for the rest of the afternoon just in case she would try to get a hold of me. So I e-mailed the guy who gave me the parts to make sure he didn't make a mistake and hope I'll have an answer tomorrow morning. I'll probably avoid the b***h all day tomorrow.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It was all work related. Sales guy went against what I told him twice then proceeded to tell me watch his phones when he walked away from the desk. One of my fellow Tech Support coworkers just happened to be the next person I saw and he looked like he was taking a piece of equipment I gathered and I blew up. Funny thing is the guy that pissed me off is probably going to get talked to.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It was all work related. Sales guy went against what I told him twice then proceeded to tell me watch his phones when he walked away from the desk. One of my fellow Tech Support coworkers just happened to be the next person I saw and he looked like he was taking a piece of equipment I gathered and I blew up. Funny thing is the guy that pissed me off is probably going to get talked to.
That sucks. Sometimes, I understand if you just snap. Everyone has a breaking point. But to be honest, I have never snapped at someone at work. I'm good at holding it in. I'll walk back to my computer and just mumble a bunch of swear words and cool off but I'll never snap at someone. I take what I said seriously and try to follow it religiously. If I have s*** going on outside work, during work, etc., I refuse to let it out on other people.

The problem with my work place... Is that the majority of the people I work with have been with the company for over 30 years. Yeah...long ass time. So most are old and miserable. Even some of the other employees have 10-15 years in. Even they're still miserable. So everyone is miserable with everyone, people have grudges with everyone, the engineers think they are f**king GODS and don't do their jobs the way they should, and they just keep hiring contractors that all suck so it's hard to keep a steady flow.... So it all sucks.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That sucks. Sometimes, I understand if you just snap. Everyone has a breaking point. But to be honest, I have never snapped at someone at work. I'm good at holding it in. I'll walk back to my computer and just mumble a bunch of swear words and cool off but I'll never snap at someone. I take what I said seriously and try to follow it religiously. If I have s*** going on outside work, during work, etc., I refuse to let it out on other people.

The problem with my work place... Is that the majority of the people I work with have been with the company for over 30 years. Yeah...long ass time. So most are old and miserable. Even some of the other employees have 10-15 years in. Even they're still miserable. So everyone is miserable with everyone, people have grudges with everyone, the engineers think they are f***ing GODS and don't do their jobs the way they should, and they just keep hiring contractors that all suck so it's hard to keep a steady flow.... So it all sucks.
We have all been stressed as in the last 2 weeks I have put in 25 hrs of manual labor OT (deployed 200 monitors, moved 60 people to another building and moved another 110 around in the same building.) Our department just gets s**t on and these last few weeks have been hell. But hey, the extra $670 in my paycheck next week will be nice.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Got back from class. Relaxed. Just put some IcyHot on my back shoulders, and calves. Knee hurts too. Watching Inglourious Basterds.