What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I was in the early point in my last relationship, we couldn't stop boning. It'd be like "I have to work.." "so do I.. QUICKY" and the clothes come off lol.
See, we're the same way. It's a minimum of once a day. Except Aunt Flo has come to visit this week... So he's been (as well as I have been) going through withdrawls.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since we're on the topic of sex I'm assuming I can speak of my sex life without sounding like a freak :P

So I don't know what it is, but the sex has been f**king great for the past like two months. Neither of us are really stressed and we've just been f**kin like rabbits.

I'm not complainin. Just thought I'd share with the group :P

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since we're on the topic of sex I'm assuming I can speak of my sex life without sounding like a freak :P

So I don't know what it is, but the sex has been f***ing great for the past like two months. Neither of us are really stressed and we've just been f***in like rabbits.

I'm not complainin. Just thought I'd share with the group :P
:werd:

He's the best I've ever been with. Gahdayum.

93sedanTJ

That one Guy
I've actually owned an 04 Evo! I loved it a lot, great performing car, super reliable. I was only able to keep it for like a month and a half thanks to a big dealership screw up, but it was a blast while I had it. I wanted a Subie this time around cause I've helped work on them, they're a really different platform, and they have a different feel to them than an Evo, or any other car I've driven. It's kinda hard to explain!
Damn what a tease lol

stock life

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
See, we're the same way. It's a minimum of once a day. Except Aunt Flo has come to visit this week... So he's been (as well as I have been) going through withdrawls.
A lil blood never hurt :what:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never in the eye of the storm though!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Period sex is NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

No thank you.

Also, it has been too long since I have had sex. I'm in a dry spell. Been single for about 8 months, and haven't had sex in like. 4. FACK.
Dude, I know how that goes. Mine was a year. I forgot what that word even meant.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So, to all of our skyrim nerds, if you choose the pickpocket perk "pickpocket equipped weapons" you can trade out arrows with guards shooting target practice and get unlimited arrows! I ave them daedric arrows, and now I'm just sitting in between the targets, collecting my unlimited supply =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didnt even know you could do that. I don't pickpocket though I'm a good guy on skyrim!

:werd:

He's the best I've ever been with. Gahdayum.
My ex said I was the best she ever had, for her bday we did it for an hour and I gave her 2 orgasms before I came.

Period sex is NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

No thank you.

Also, it has been too long since I have had sex. I'm in a dry spell. Been single for about 8 months, and haven't had sex in like. 4. FACK.
Yes period sex is a no go any day, I don't care if you're Jennifer Lawrence. If you're on the rag I don't want the vag.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ouch! A year!? Holy crap.. possibly TMI, but masturbation just gets boring after a while :(
Seriously. I didn't even do that.

My ex said I was the best she ever had, for her bday we did it for an hour and I gave her 2 orgasms before I came.

Yes period sex is a no go any day, I don't care if you're Jennifer Lawrence. If you're on the rag I don't want the vag.
Yeah he can get me multiple times just going down. Even just playing. He's amazing.

I think it's also the "passion" (if that's the right word) that we share that makes it x564766 times better. We love eachother a lot. When he met me he didn't like girls on top at all. I've changed that drastically, now it's a must ;)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Didnt john create a sex thread or something like that?
Did he?

No, that's a relationship thread. Although there's plenty of sex threads.

Its my fault. I'll stop if it weirds you guys out.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It doesnt weird me out but i think u could put this talk in a more relevant thread :what:

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I test fitted the rota cobra 1s with 205/45/16 wheels just to see how.they would look on my car.

And Crash, I'm glad that you found a guy like that. Me and my ex used to be like that, but I felt that I was putting more effort into the relationship than she was.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And Crash, I'm glad that you found a guy like that. Me and my ex used to be like that, but I felt that I was putting more effort into the relationship than I was.
Thank you. I just hope it doesn't end up like that with us. I'm the more difficult one. But he has the biggest heart and tries so hard for me. But he tells me I'm not that bad to put up with. :what:

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It took me awhile to realize it, so I was like f**k this. Now I'm happy banging random chicks from college, and having time to work on my car. =)

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Damn all this sex talk. Im 28 n lost my sex drive :( my girl is a horn dog n im running out of excuses to not have sex. But when we do it ( about once a month) I make her Cum 2-3 times before sticking my d**k in her cause I know ill cum in 30seconds.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2