What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now I have a throbbing headache because I clench my jaw when I ride.
i hope you don't have a death grip on the bars as well. you should try to force yourself to stop that. did you read that pdf i pm'd you?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hope you don't have a death grip on the bars as well. you should try to force yourself to stop that. did you read that pdf i pm'd you?
No the rest of my body actually is really relaxed, just after I go out riding for a long period of time (I was riding my boyfriends bike for the first time IN traffic) I get a little nervous only because I haven't really been riding for long. I do it if I'm upset or stressed too but it's not nearly that bad. I'm just starting to notice it now because I get headaches.
And no I haven't gotten the chance to read those yet. I saw that you sent them. Thank you.
I was thinking about chewing gum or something while I rode. I'm reading up on it. Matt also grinds his teeth in his sleep and he'll get headaches too.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dunno about chewing gum... you might bite your tongue off in an accident or choke on it while you're riding which probably won't end well :P

you just need to stop doing it

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate when I take an hour+ long nap and when I wake up I don't know what to do with my life.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate when I take an hour+ long nap and when I wake up I don't know what to do with my life.

That's why I don't take naps lol.

Nothing against them I just always feel tired when I wake up and I feel like I have more energy if I just stay seal throughout the whole day. I don't benefit from sleep at all unless it's at least 5 or six hours. But no more than 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dunno about chewing gum... you might bite your tongue off in an accident or choke on it while you're riding which probably won't end well :P

you just need to stop doing it
I know... I just don't know how to stop doing it while I'm riding.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's why I don't take naps lol.

Nothing against them I just always feel tired when I wake up and I feel like I have more energy if I just stay seal throughout the whole day. I don't benefit from sleep at all unless it's at least 5 or six hours. But no more than 8.

I couldn't help it lol. I was laying in bed after work since I wanted to relax for a little and I just dozed off.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I couldn't help it lol. I was laying in bed after work since I wanted to relax for a little and I just dozed off.

U need to get out and be more active. Im not trying to be mean here. But im tired of hearing all the complaining about your own actions. If you dont like something u are doing then change it!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U need to get out and be more active. Im not trying to be mean here. But im tired of hearing all the complaining about your own actions. If you dont like something u are doing then change it!
Troof!

I'm in the midst of a transformation myself. Trying to go from skinny to athletic/muscular.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wasn't complaining. I was just saying that I was tired from getting up at 3am and I went to relax for a little and dozed off.

mikekh10a

Registered VIP
Finals are over so i'm just waiting a few days for my friends to graduate so i can finally go back home to my family

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Home from work. Going to do a few photos, exercise, clean up the rest of my unpacking and go take more pics or at least go for a drive before getting to bed before 2am this time

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked early this morning. It was hot and i took my winter coveralls by mistake. Had bad well conditions so we rigged down and came home for a safety meeting.

At home now trying to do some welding before the family gets home from baseball practice.

Gotta work early again tomorrow. Was hoping to have this table ready for the frame tomorrow. Guess we shall see

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I tried this stuff called Airborne for the first time earlier. Holy s**t does that stuff help when you're sick. It gave me a HUGE energy boost (that I still feel 3 hours later). I bought some more for tomorrow morning since I open.

On that note, tomorrow is my last day at my current store :(. I've already started saying my goodbyes to people and it's so sad. It's not like I won't stop in but at the same time, I've known and worked with these people for over a year.

Im not trying to be mean here.
Whoa whoa whoa.... Are you trying to be nice about being mean? Somethings wrong...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: ^^

So they're opening the new store finally?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I tried this stuff called Airborne for the first time earlier. Holy s**t does that stuff help when you're sick. It gave me a HUGE energy boost (that I still feel 3 hours later). I bought some more for tomorrow morning since I open.

On that note, tomorrow is my last day at my current store :(. I've already started saying my goodbyes to people and it's so sad. It's not like I won't stop in but at the same time, I've known and worked with these people for over a year.

Whoa whoa whoa.... Are you trying to be nice about being mean? Somethings wrong...
That's funny, I've been here for three years, and I would kill to transfer.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol: ^^

So they're opening the new store finally?

They actually built it pretty fast. It's been in the process of being setup for several months now. I think they shut down the old store last...May, built the new one next to it, knocked the old one down, paved a new parking lot over it, then setup the new store in less than 11 months. Grand opening day has been May 19th for a while too.

That's funny, I've been here for three years, and I would kill to transfer.

I actually want to leave. I won't lie, my work ethic has gone down since I started. I've gotten too comfortable where I am now. I need to move to get my work ethic back up to where it used to be. And to be part of a grand opening of a store in the hometown where the store originated is HUGE. Our company executive chef will be here, the company owner and his daughter will be here (I'm actually meeting them Friday)... It's a really big deal. So we're going to have to be on our A game like no other.

I plan on transferring stores at least once a year and I don't plan on moving to different departments each time, if possible.