Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
289mi later, 3 bars left in the tank. 11gallon tank, just put in 10.152 :shock:

Now i can start laundry for tomorrows 7am start time. FML

Omfg. I did too.

Whatd i do again?
28 mpg

Lol idk why I calculated that. I need to go to bed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

proctor

Found out my civic needs a transmission -_- anyone know if it's easy to do a manual swap?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Found out my civic needs a transmission -_- anyone know if it's easy to do a manual swap?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
It's not easy, and requires lots of parts... wiring harness, ECU, shift linkage, transmission, shifter, clutch and clutch assembly.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Amazing morning.
Last night my boyfriend wanted to go out for a glass of wine and just chill. He knew I had a s**t day yesterday. We talked and went back to his place to watch a movie. I PASSED out early on on his chest and he was so snuggly it was wonderful. He tried to wake me up to tell me to head home before it got too late but I wasn't about to wake up. He just turned off the light and kissed me goodnight and told me to stay the night. Then he woke me up for some lovin. So I got to sleep in this morning, next to him, some amazing sex, coffee, and a 20 minute commute. I'm good to go :lol:

Not a bad taste at all for a beginner!
I used to love Malbecs and meritages, but anymore they're just not full bodied enough for me. Pinot Nois I'm extremely picky about. Since around Christmas I have been on an Amarone kick, and only a certain vintage, and of course they're limite so next to impossible to get. At restaurants it's about 120 a bottle, but my wine guy used to get it for me for only 46, until the vinyard put the crack down on sales.

A really good tip on any wine, but especially a white wine: check the alcohol level on it. I prefer any of my wines to be a minimum of 13%, going up to about 17% ....extremely dry. The higher the content, the less sweet b/c of little sugar. Also, if a fruit/berry is mentioned first, with a light finish you may not like it. I tend to like fruit forward wines, with more of a velvety, oaky, sometimes vanilla finish. just depends on my mood. Most nicer places selling wine will sample it for you too. ;)

:rolf:

Plantagenet. I'm not a fan of Aussie wines. The grapes grown in the regions there just don't suit my pallet well at all.

Some people never venture away from sweets for a few reasons. Taste buds are too sensitive, or you haven't been introduced to a soft blend(best to start with reds). Wines are very overwhelming at first, but when you find what you like they're very simple.
Thanks!

And that's really interesting. I had no idea. I'm not that educated on wines.

Omfg. I did too.

Whatd i do again?
Quoted Luke Bryan. You're my favorite.

It's not easy, and requires lots of parts... wiring harness, ECU, shift linkage, transmission, shifter, clutch and clutch assembly.
Do you have to get a gauge cluster too?

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Amazing morning.
Last night my boyfriend wanted to go out for a glass of wine and just chill. He knew I had a s*** day yesterday. We talked and went back to his place to watch a movie. I PASSED out early on on his chest and he was so snuggly it was wonderful. He tried to wake me up to tell me to head home before it got too late but I wasn't about to wake up. He just turned off the light and kissed me goodnight and told me to stay the night. Then he woke me up for some lovin. So I got to sleep in this morning, next to him, some amazing sex, coffee, and a 20 minute commute. I'm good to go :lol:

Thanks!

And that's really interesting. I had no idea. I'm not that educated on wines.

Quoted Luke Bryan. You're my favorite.

Do you have to get a gauge cluster too?
Glad to hear all is going better in the pants off department! :lol:

I see a lot of people rocking the stock cluster with all the AT s**t on it, but it always looks nicer to swap to manual.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad considering mainly 81mph, 4300rpm +/-, and top-down for about 100+ miles of that. :thumbup:
Lol. I'm surprised that my car gets 35 mpg with the b1 at a constant 70-75 mph at 3200 rpms.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had to take a break.
I've been pouring over a purchase contract on a property we're buying in Salt Lake City, UT, and everything is so different out there!
I've read this contract so many times, and I have a timeline made too in excel, trying to capture everything. I can't wait until I'm finished with these Paralegal classes, so I catch things quicker.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad to hear all is going better in the pants off department! :lol:

I see a lot of people rocking the stock cluster with all the AT s*** on it, but it always looks nicer to swap to manual.
True. I just didn't know if something was different on the tach. :what:

Had to take a break.
I've been pouring over a purchase contract on a property we're buying in Salt Lake City, UT, and everything is so different out there!
I've read this contract so many times, and I have a timeline made too in excel, trying to capture everything. I can't wait until I'm finished with these Paralegal classes, so I catch things quicker.
Dude SLC is a weird, weird place.... Not my favorite place to go.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
True. I just didn't know if something was different on the tach. :what:

There is a speed sensor on the tranny that connects to the cluster. I think its plug and play, but it causes some issues from what I've heard (I've never rigged it up, so I'm not sure what it would do lol).

I HATE SLC. Utah in general is a bad, bad play. The Mormon Mothership.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There is a speed sensor on the tranny that connects to the cluster. I think its plug and play, but it causes some issues from what I've heard (I've never rigged it up, so I'm not sure what it would do lol).

DUDE. FOR REAL :shock:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DUDE. FOR REAL :shock:
Why, why, why?
I've never been, but one of my bosses has a stupid nice house in the mountains. Like, one of those dream millionaire homes you see on TV etched into the side of a mountain.
We also a lot of medical out there, and we're buying a development to convert to medical right now.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why, why, why?
I've never been, but one of my bosses has a stupid nice house in the mountains. Like, one of those dream millionaire homes you see on TV etched into the side of a mountain.
We also a lot of medical out there, and we're buying a development to convert to medical right now.
The mountains are nice, and hiking is really cool out there. But I have family out in American Fork which is really close. They're Mormon and a lot of their friends are and they're just.... strange. Conservative. And every mom you see has a minimum of five kids.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The mountains are nice, and hiking is really cool out there. But I have family out in American Fork which is really close. They're Mormon and a lot of their friends are and they're just.... strange. Conservative. And every mom you see has a minimum of five kids.
Conservative politically, or in life?

Mormons piss me off. The shows about them make me mad as hell.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This. My first experience in SLC was when I was 14, with bright blue hair. I was going through my street punk phase. I got strange looks from everyone in the airport, and had some family rush their kids away from me, saying that I was an example of Satan's workings lol.

Conservative politically, or in life?

Mormons piss me off. The shows about them make me mad as hell.
Both. Mormons are nice people, but for some reason, the Mormons in Utah are uber conservative in their lifestyle, culture, and are very shut-in and old fashioned. It's pretty bad...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This. My first experience in SLC was when I was 14, with bright blue hair. I was going through my street punk phase. I got strange looks from everyone in the airport, and had some family rush their kids away from me, saying that I was an example of Satan's workings lol.

Both. Mormons are nice people, but for some reason, the Mormons in Utah are uber conservative in their lifestyle, culture, and are very shut-in and old fashioned. It's pretty bad...
That wouldn't phase me one bit; I was raised like that and my parents still live like that. I have a lot of conservative tendencies for living in the city.