What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol

EjackB,
Hopefully they give you good news, and you also have to admit Miatas have a very feminine physiques just like some Hondas
Thanks technik, but they gave me the results they said I have elevated bilirubin, and they took tests for that. They also sent me to get a sonogram to see what's going on. I might be preggers. Hopefully it's a boy. :p
Nah Jk.
I admit that miata's have a feminine appearance to them stock, but after they're done right they look damn good IMO.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rode the bike to work this morning. Traffic suuucckkedd.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Thanks technik, but they gave me the results they said I have elevated bilirubin, and they took tests for that. They also sent me to get a sonogram to see what's going on. I might be preggers. Hopefully it's a boy. :p
Nah Jk.
I admit that miata's have a feminine appearance to them stock, but after they're done right they look damn good IMO.
Elevated anything can mean many things

And it depends on how they are tuned to be, it has a lot of potential.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Elevated anything can mean many things

And it depends on how they are tuned to be, it has a lot of potential.
Yes it can. Idk if ulcer is out of the question.

I want mine to be a DD/Weekend driver since I'm thinking about keeping the Civic.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
I have friend that is in LOVE with his Miata with a pieced together turbo kit. I don't see the appeal at all. Racing, maybe. Driving around town, NO THANK YOU!
Alaska and EjackB

Here are some that aren't half bad and I wouldn't mind driving around town,

I prefer this one.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Yes it can. Idk if ulcer is out of the question.

I want mine to be a DD/Weekend driver since I'm thinking about keeping the Civic.
If you are really into the driving experience and want to enjoy the potential of a rwd. Sell the civic, I suggest this only because you say you can barely save cash for your civic and Miata. Sell, and then tune your Miata to a respectable dd and a beast weekender :drive:

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Those do look pretty sick! Don't look like good "driving around town" cars though! I'd be afraid someone would smash me and wreck all that purtyness!

On a side note. I just got a warning over on the civicwagon boards for bumping an old thread. Apparently "I didn't search" when clearly I did. I posted an on topic question based on the OP's original post.... If I owned/modded that board I wouldn't go warning/banning people when they only have maybe 5 people who post daily. SMH

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you are really into the driving experience and want to enjoy the potential of a rwd. Sell the civic, I suggest this only because you say you can barely save cash for your civic and Miata. Sell, and then tune your Miata to a respectable dd and a beast weekender :drive:
I love the first one that one is sick, but driving that here in San Antonio the front diffuser would be destroyed after getting out of my neighborhood. Those ATS wheels look sexy as f**k though.

I don't know if I want to sell it man. It's been reliable as hell to me. Never has left me stranded. I was offered a miata in a trade when my car was stock height and on the mini wheels I used to have. I can't get a Miata even if I wanted to since my dad pays the insurance he won't allow it. Since it will raise the insurance I'm pretty sure not by that much. Hence the saving up for one since it's gonna be awhile until I get one.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Those do look pretty sick! Don't look like good "driving around town" cars though! I'd be afraid someone would smash me and wreck all that purtyness!

On a side note. I just got a warning over on the civicwagon boards for bumping an old thread. Apparently "I didn't search" when clearly I did. I posted an on topic question based on the OP's original post.... If I owned/modded that board I wouldn't go warning/banning people when they only have maybe 5 people who post daily. SMH
100% of posts by 5 lol don't really see why that deserves a warning

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How are you going to buy parts for me on a bike! I can see it now, dodging traffic with a vtec head stuffed inside a back pack. LOL :lol:
f**k that. I would fall off the bike!

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
I love the first one that one is sick, but driving that here in San Antonio the front diffuser would be destroyed after getting out of my neighborhood. Those ATS wheels look sexy as f*** though.

I don't know if I want to sell it man. It's been reliable as hell to me. Never has left me stranded. I was offered a miata in a trade when my car was stock height and on the mini wheels I used to have. I can't get a Miata even if I wanted to since my dad pays the insurance he won't allow it. Since it will raise the insurance I'm pretty sure not by that much. Hence the saving up for one since it's gonna be awhile until I get one.
I wouldn't suggest you get a Miata until you get a job and start paying for your own.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's all personal preference.

True. I have a job now, but it's not enough to pay for my own insurance and stuff.
Pay rent, bills THEN get a second car.

I'm trying to get a bike before I move but I'm waiting for Matt to get his act together. If I had someone else to move out with I could do it right now.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pay rent, bills THEN get a second car.

I'm trying to get a bike before I move but I'm waiting for Matt to get his act together. If I had someone else to move out with I could do it right now.
Gotta get my priorities in line.

What's up with Matt?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gotta get my priorities in line.

What's up with Matt?
He's going to EMT school. He got accepted into North Seattle CC and he just has to take a COMPASS test and pass a first aid test then he's in!!! :woot: I'm so proud of him.

But he's just trying to pay of his tool bills (makes me shudder every time he tells me how in debt he is from his tools), school loans, and obviously the EMT class. So financially he's not ready and I think he's just nervous to move out with me (if it happens) and I am too. But his brother offered a room to us at his house (which is pretty nice) for a good price, and I told him if we wanted to do this I would be willing to take up most if not all the rent and he can pay for groceries and utilities and such. I told him to REALLY think about it because that puts me in a very vulnerable spot. If he wasn't trying to better his life and was just a broke ass I would not do that. But I know he would never take advantage of that so I trust him. Plus it's way too good of an opportunity to pass up. Good price for a big house, and it's right across the water from where I work and REALLY close to where he works.
I even told my mom about what I offered to him and she even thought me helping him out like that is a good idea. Also living at home really stresses him out.