ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Submitted my application for grad school to hopefully start in the Fall 2011.

charlie brown

smokey
Registered VIP
Just spent the last 40mins talkin to a guy in the Coast Guard while I was getting my lunch. Made me reconsider joining the Army. So, I went ahead and contacted the CG recruiter. Waiting to hear back from them.
i did 4 in the CG and it was absolutely awesome. but its you're decision so be sure what you wanna do. army wouldn't be my first choice. not service bashing, just my opinion. i have plenty of army friends that say they wish they had gone to a different branch, like the CG. good luck playa!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Which phone??

@ work.../sighz. Not feeling motivated at all. Moving so slowly lol.
Thunderbolt..I thought you saw?? PS...LOVE your avy!! ahahahha

I worked a LOT today, then tanned. Already prepped coffee, and my lunch for tomorrow. I need a footsy badly :(

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well....I went to the beach today with one of my girl friends. Went on the Slingshot ride. Then stopped off to see the Jersey Shore house, only to catch Pauly D, Vinnie, Ronnie, Mike, and Dina walking out of the house, later saw them sitting in a bar. Took my friend out because he recently just broke up with his girlfriend, so treated him to some tacos and shots at a bar. Then took him to a strip club, where my girl friend bought me a lap dance. 'Twas a great day...

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I have no idea why I woke up at 2am this morning but yesterday went for a nature walk and today is straight up job searching whenever I wake up again.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got into bed at 9:30 and it was still light outside... Got up at 5 and it was light outside... luls. It's like living near the pole!

Thunderbolt..I thought you saw??
For some reason, it didn't show on my news feed. I never look at profiles lol. I just quickly glance through my news feed home page and then exit out. I saw it on FB after I asked on here.

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
day off = haircut, wash the whip, get some halo reach in, work out with sexy gf, then **** her, done.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
munching on some oatmeal, listening to some beats, and posting!!!

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just dropped off my car to get the windows tinted. Miss her already :(
Aunt is over today and family movie day i guess is the plan. Not showing Priest anymore so i guess Transformers 3 it is.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
work, pack for vacation, kart racing

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Doesn't it seem like you run into the douche bags the most when all you want to do is just get home? I worked an extra half hour because 2 guys asked for some parts. So getting out of work, 1 guy pulls out of a parking lot ahead of me and drives 10mph. Then at a light on a 2 lane road, some guy thought he could get by me on the right lane when I have the right of way (2 lanes merge) so I get on it and then he rides my ass and then turns 50 feet down the road. wtf I hate those people. Good job man, if you had passed me, I'm sure those extra 3 seconds you just saved would have helped A LOT.

I f***ing hate other drivers. I wish I could be the only person on the road... That's why I like going into work at 6am. I literally see less than half a dozen cars over a 6 mile drive.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Ed[K*];3118272 said:
day off = haircut, wash the whip, get some halo reach in, work out with sexy gf, then **** her, done.
lol, YES

Doesn't it seem like you run into the douche bags the most when all you want to do is just get home? I worked an extra half hour because 2 guys asked for some parts. So getting out of work, 1 guy pulls out of a parking lot ahead of me and drives 10mph. Then at a light on a 2 lane road, some guy thought he could get by me on the right lane when I have the right of way (2 lanes merge) so I get on it and then he rides my ass and then turns 50 feet down the road. wtf I hate those people. Good job man, if you had passed me, I'm sure those extra 3 seconds you just saved would have helped A LOT.

I f***ing hate other drivers. I wish I could be the only person on the road... That's why I like going into work at 6am. I literally see less than half a dozen cars over a 6 mile drive.
Other drivers are real pricks

I plan on sitting here applying for jobs and watching tv.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Watching tomorrow never dies. James bond f**k yeah! Waiting for my girlfriends parents to drop her off at my house, then seeing transforners 3 tonight.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just got back from a weekly local car show. Saw this baller ass car:

There were also 2 lambo's but fk that.. This car is x473947392874392793 more baller.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
^Why, cause it's a Ford? JW, I like it as well

I ended up needing to get away from the computer for a while. So, I figured I would try to fix my hood latch. I took it off and cleaned it up real good. I think the spring that pulls on the cable is worn, it doesn't pull the cable like it's supposed to causing the hood not to stay latched. Also, the housing for the cable is rusted off just outside of the whole mechanism where it clips into it.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Because it's a Ford GT AND it's blown ;).

There was a black Lambo with wheels and possibly lowered? Dunno how low stock is. But he had his rear glass popped and the engine bay was dirty as s**t. He hardly took care of the deep dish aftermarket chrome wheels. He can afford the car but he doesn't take care of it :???:. There was also a blue Lambo with wheels and that was pretty much it. This GT was clean as FK.